--
screenshot021.jpg

--
screenshot020.jpg

--
screenshot015.jpg

--

I see 1 of my texture building...:)

Please be so kind, to ask me any permission since I've put some serious work into it...
That's nothing you'll ever see from other games, it was carefully extracted & fixed by myself with the help of multiple programs. No distortion, no nothing really...

Good work man !
=====================================
Racer-Max Portal - Free HQ Cars, Tracks & Codes
Download / Order your own car here, especially those not familiar with professional 3D modeling & coding.
News 24/06/2012 => 3 new cars + 2 new tracks...

I see 1 of my texture building...:)

Please be so kind, to ask me any permission since I've put some serious work into it...
That's nothing you'll ever see from other games, it was carefully extracted & fixed by myself with the help of multiple programs. No distortion, no nothing really...

You are wrong. All textures are Creative Commons, and I don't have any
of your tracks installed.

It seems as if this track will take longer than expected as I need to
replace the Ram in my XPS. It is the only computer I have that has
an NVidia. Really sorry about that. On the good side, I have some
great ideas for the track and am just itching to get back to work on it.

About credits and copyrights, as I even stated earlier in this post, all
textures, models and whatever else I used was mentioned and listed,
both what I used and where I took it from. Nothing else has been taken
from anyone. I even posted an updated list of what I replaced the
"offending" models with. That should suffice.

The new textures have been downloaded from non-copyrighted sites
and are therefore used with permission. Models have either been
donated or downloaded from Turbosquid (I love that site! :D) and are
therefore used with permission. As my intention was to update the
track in such a manner as to be able to release it to the public, I put
my pride in doing it correct, legally and respectfully. Hopefully this
clears things up?

Thanks for listening.

Short update. Have been working on the track and it is not far from
release. Unfortunately my vacation is coming to an end and I will
not have much time for modeling. Hopefully I can get the track out
before Monday or some time during Monday evening. My other tracks
will therefore be on hold for a while. Sorry about that. Hoping to make
them all 090-ready by the time of Ruud's release. It might happen :)

Aiming for a BETA(!) release today. Fixing and tweaking stuff. There are still many
flaws, no AI, no traffic, and I really wanted to add pedestrians. Some day maybe.
Feedback is most welcome, but please keep it relevant ;)

loading.jpg

Ok, here is the deal. I can deliever a BETA (there are bugs!) today, but if you can wait another week I might be able to
track down most of the bugs and even add pedestrians. OTOH, it would be nice to get some feedback at this point.
I won't make a poll, but it would be nice to hear what the community thinks.. BETA now or later?

In its current state, traffic's probably not worth it on a reasonable sized city track. You can't get more than half a dozen traffic vehicles moving without seriously impacting framerates (more simulated vehicles = more cpu time), and at that point you'll hardly ever see them but the framerate will suck. A script to zap those vehicles to streets in front of you (just out of view, hopefully) so the city appears populated might be necessary to get much from it.

My opinion is, if you know what the bugs are and how to fix them, waiting makes sense. If not, go for the release, so the larger population can identify the bugs more quickly.

My opinion is, if you know what the bugs are and how to fix them, waiting makes sense. If not, go for the release, so the larger population can identify the bugs more quickly.

Thanks @Stereo. It's getting late here (09:23PM) and even though I know at least some
of the bugs (mostly surface related), I am way too tired to fix all of them now. So.. will have
to wait until next weekend as I won't have time to do much modeling during the weekdays.

Commented out the missing barrel dof's and that gives no Qlog errors.

Really liked the parking garage but imho it should have one more ramp up to the roof.

I did fall off yje top level into the center where there is no way out, Shift_R.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back