Misc Maserati Quattroporte GTS Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Maserati Quattroporte GTS Update/Fix - New wiper animation, added warning lights, screen & light switch animation, new working clock & more

- I don't know who wrote the config in > config>extension>cars>loaded.
But yeah lights were set up completely wrong. Talking about reverse lights and turn signals on front and rear. I fixed that ofc and all lights are correct now.

- Recreated the wiper animation. The old one wasn't that bad but some range was missing. Check first picture.

- Recreated clock texture and added needles + dummies + config

- Added light switch animation

- Added lights to interior decals (door panel, steering...

Read more about this resource...

- Just a question, now the inside air vents (grills ? look at the picture ) are now grey instead of black. I think it could be a small bug.
- Also, extra option A wasn't easy to find to switch from a scree to another. Do you know if other cars use this kind of extra options ?
Thanks again mate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_maserati_quattroporte_ks_brands_hatch_15-6-121-9-37-38.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_quattroporte_ks_brands_hatch_15-6-121-9-37-38.jpg
    718.1 KB · Views: 84
Thanks mate!
I will it check that today in the evening when I'm back home. Have you tried other csp versions?
And what do you mean with the extra key and the screens? I don't get the question, sry! :D

Last edited:
Thanks mate!
I will it check that today in the evening when I'm back home. Have you tried other csp versions?
And what do you mean with the extra key and the screens? I don't get the question, sry! :D
Hi D,
I tried with 2 versions of CSP, it was the same grey.
"extra key and the screens" is about to switch from the music player screen to the GPS like screen, it works but as I don't speak english fluently I had tho search what is the key :)

Hi D,
I tried with 2 versions of CSP, it was the same grey.
"extra key and the screens" is about to switch from the music player screen to the GPS like screen, it works but as I don't speak english fluently I had tho search what is the key :)
You can bind 4 extra keys (A - D) to your input in CM.
And I binded the screen switch, which is an animation, to extra key A.

Btw. still had no time to take a look on that Maserati issue you got.
I just need a break from modding stuff right now and maybe Im gonna drive some rounds today. I didn't play for months now :-D

Last edited:
You can bind 4 extra keys (A - D) to your input in CM.
And I binded the screen switch, which is an animation, to extra key A.

Btw. still had no time to take a look on that Maserati issue you got.
I just need a break from modding stuff right now and maybe Im gonna drive some rounds today. I didn't play for months now :-D
You have to play ! it's vital :)

I don't know if i must replace ks_maserati_quattroporte.ini from extension\config\cars\loaded\. The .ini file appears to be almost identical to the default existing .ini file in exception of some additional code lines that default .ini has. The second file in extension\config\cars\loaded\, are an .txt file. Is that needed?

[INCLUDE: common/custom_emissive.ini]
HeatingMult = 0.5

[CustomEmissive]
Meshes = FRONT_LIGHT_5
@ = CustomEmissive_Rect, Channel = 3, Mirror, Start = 0, Size = 1
@ = TurningLightsFront, Channel = 3, Intensity = 2

[CustomEmissive]
Meshes = GEO_headlight_SUB0
@ = CustomEmissive_Color, Channel = 3, Mirror, Color = "1, 0.5, 0"
@ = TurningLightsFront, Channel = 3, Intensity = 2, NotCastingLight
PROP_... = fresnelMaxLevel, 1
PROP_... = fresnelEXP, 5
PROP_... = fresnelC, 0.5
PROP_... = extColoredReflection, 1

[CustomEmissive]
Meshes = GEO_rearlight_subglass
@ = CustomEmissive_Rect, Channel = 3, Mirror, Start = 0, Size = 1
@ = TurningLightsRear, Channel = 3, Intensity = 2

[CustomEmissive]
Meshes = GEO_rearlight
@ = CustomEmissive_Rect, Channel = 1, Start = "0.75, 0", Size = "0.5, 0.7"
@ = ReverseLights, Channel = 1, Intensity = 2

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = INT_display
SHADER=smDigitalScreen
PROP_... = smScreenScale, 1024, 512
PROP_... = smScreenType, 1
PROP_... = smUseTextureCoordinates, 1
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0

[Navigator_StyleModernLight]
Meshes = GEO_displays
@ = Navigator_Size, Resolution = "1024, 512", Size = "539, 405", Offset = "484, 0", Scale = 1.0

I don't know why I got a notification of this thread, maybe I forgot that it was marked as "watched", but in my opinion it's not worth it to delete all your work just because someone does a scam. Rather, it is better to report that/those Patreon(s).
It would be like Polyphony Digital deleted Gran Turismo just because people do conversions on it. And it would be a bit late, too.

I know it's your choice, however I don't see why you should inflict some kind of punishment on yourself because of those people. I just saw few of your screenshots, these https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-share-your-screenshots.44707/post-3644801 , and they look great. I recognize your effort and I don't think you should resort to that.

Plus, if you disappear, they will truly take over your work. Those who are familiar with the AC community know that the only Patreon that's worth buying and downloading anything from is Ilja's.

Then don't stop man. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but none of the updates you just posted are working for me. I have csp 0.1.80 pr115. Do you know what it can be?

Why does this person.
  • Xtriko feel the need to post on all your uploads?
Ignore him, he's a clown without any hobbies. Almost 40 but acting like a 12 years old. He doesn't even get the point why I'm upset about that situation.
He was like "you're making too much drama out of it".
This guy can't understand it cause he never modded anything or spent plenty of hours on a fckin car.

I don't know why I got a notification of this thread, maybe I forgot that it was marked as "watched", but in my opinion it's not worth it to delete all your work just because someone does a scam. Rather, it is better to report that/those Patreon(s).
It would be like Polyphony Digital deleted Gran Turismo just because people do conversions on it. And it would be a bit late, too.

I know it's your choice, however I don't see why you should inflict some kind of punishment on yourself because of those people. I just saw few of your screenshots, these https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-share-your-screenshots.44707/post-3644801 , and they look great. I recognize your effort and I don't think you should resort to that.

Plus, if you disappear, they will truly take over your work. Those who are familiar with the AC community know that the only Patreon that's worth buying and downloading anything from is Ilja's.

Then don't stop man. I wish you all the best.
Tell me what other choice I got? If I continue to release stuff here, this mf will steal it again.
Even tho he's sayin he will delete my stuff and won't do it again.
He first blocked me on insta and facebook but then unblocked me and sent me dm's.
But he's tryin to play it down. Just look at his statement on his fb group where he's sayin that he took only some lines of my ext.config. This dude is a fckin clown.
All he do is steal stuff, do minor stuff on the data and thats it.

imageb4fp9.png

Last edited:
Now I get that this is more complex than I thought: reporting/taking down an entire Facebook community (and probably more of them) being only one person would be difficult.

Then you should ignore them.

In the end you decide. Stay strong. :thumbsup:

EDIT: shortened my message: too much text when the conclusion is simple. And too many words may be misunderstood. Moral of the story: be more clever than me guys, don't write your messages twice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years