Maserati MC12 GT1 @ Spa-Francorchamps

I think this setup makes the car easier to drive, more stiff, but slower. This car demand to much of the driver, very unforgiven, any micro mistake and you take some punishment on your lap time. I made a lap 1 second faster just put 2 more psi on front tyres, 1 more on rear tyres, 1 click more for final ratio gears and put 3 less downforce on rear wings, very useful to gain speed on the straights and still enough to do Eau Rouge and Blanchimont full flat. All this changes on default setup.

How come that you can brake so late? At the first turn my braking point is just after the 150m board. Using your braking point, I would never make the turn...
Any suggestions?

After the update, maybe it have changed. Maybe you have to tap the accelerator while braking which is harder to do to force engine braking. I don't know about AC, but it work in DiRT Rally.

After the update, maybe it have changed. Maybe you have to tap the accelerator while braking which is harder to do to force engine braking. I don't know about AC, but it work in DiRT Rally.

Problem solved. It had to do with the conical brake mod for my t3pa pedal set. Can match the brake points now. Thanks for your help though!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%