Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (18 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Notes:
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug thread.
Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Guy Moulton
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

A new addition to the Monday GT night :)

The instructions. PLEASE read this carefully.

To join the server, you first need to install the Maserati car. This involves 2 files, the car itself, and the sound file. To install, do the following:

- IMPORTANT! If you had a prior version installed, remove the MOD in the MOD Manager + the files from your package folder first!.
- Download the zip file from here.
- Extract the 2 files in the Package folder
- Open you rFactor2 Mod Manager
- UNTick the Show Mods Only option
- Look for the MaseratiGT_Cup version 1.4
- Right click, and select install
- Now look for the MaseratieGT Sound (type = sound).
- Right click, and select install.

The car is now installed, and useable in the All Cars and Tracks function of the single player.

Start your Online Multiplayer game, and in the server selection screen, download the mod from the server. You should be able to join now.

When I tried to run this in single player the loading stopped near the end and gave me this error mess "Not enough bones in anim file WIPER.ANM to match mes"

:O_o::confused::cautious:

EDIT: It seems to work if ya choose fewer AI cars. For me it worked with 3 AI cars.....

Hmm Thats a new one for me. Haven't seen that, and I believe I have been playing with around 20 AI's.

Will check on this when I have some time.

The server won't let me d/l the mod. I have the Maserati car and sounds installed and I can join other Maserati servers (Maserati- All Tracks). Is the RD Maserati mod called GT-MAS?

Hmm Strange. Will upload the mod to mediafire so you can install it via the normal way.
And yes, I believe it's called GT-MAS indeed. Have to check at home tonight, as I am at work now.

Well, it was fun to drive these cars. It was pretty tough to get into the handling of them though...
I was able to snatch "pole" as we jumped from practise directly to the race.
I had a good get away and maintained position. In the begining I was pulling away. Then I started to get some break problems and span a couple of times which costed my leading position.
Marco and Guy had to pit for fuel, so I could get back into the lead and Guy was closing the gap as I was driving carefully not to spin. I was getting into a flow and was extending my lead with a couple of tenth of a second. Than dissaster happened. coming onto the straight and span. In my mirror it seemed that Guy passed at my rear, so I continued my spin to get my car back into the right position.. What a big mistake that was... :( I took off his front wheel and distroyed his race. :( Sorry mate for being such an idiot as I know to be standing still till it's save to continue. Like I did when I span and let you and Marco pass before continueing...
I didn't wanted to win the race like that and went back to the pit and escaped.
I sure did had fun on TS and the cars were pretty fun too. :D

Thanx for the nice evening and sorry again! Hope to see you guys next time again! :)

Indeed unbelieveable cars. Totally undriveable without a decent setup, but when you have a nice setup, and get the hang of the car, they become great toys! Really had some fun!

Next up, testing the competitiveness for these cars compared to the 370Z's. I think the combo can be a lot of fun!

Did a test with:
Nissan's GTR and 370z, Maserati, Meganes and Lambo Sesto GT1 (Beta v0.4) and I think we could have a match between the Nissan GTR (GT1) and the Lambo. They are within a second, the other classes are 2-3 seconds off eachother's pace where the Nissan 370z is the slowest of the pack. The Nissan GTR and Lambo fastest, second the Meganes and third the Maseratis... The AI I used was at 110%

I drove with the Lambo a couple of laps and it's very prommising, but still need some work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%