Maserati GT MC GT4 weirdness

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this. After a few laps the wheel starts rumbling (DFGT), left front is blinking green and blue. Reset session and the wheel is still rumbling slightly. Exit session, new car, new track no problem. Go back to the Maserati and it's the same, haven't even done a lap.

Last edited:
This car doesn't have ABS and as you lock more and more the tyres under braking you're creating flatspots. The blinking in the tyre app shows that a part of the tyre is hotter from locking and creating flatspot. So with more the tyre gets damaged more you will feel in your wheel.
edit. corrected word mistake.

Last edited:
New tires no lock ups still happening. Even on a new set of tires it's still there but very slight.
What are your wheel settings? Try with 100% overall force in logitech software and 0% min.force in the game settings.
You should try with damage at 0% in the Assists page so that the tyres don't get flatspots if locked up. So try to drive the car this way and see what changes for your wheel.

What are your wheel settings? Try with 100% overall force in logitech software and 0% min.force in the game settings.
You should try with damage at 0% in the Assists page so that the tyres don't get flatspots if locked up. So try to drive the car this way and see what changes for your wheel.
my bad I didn't explain it very will in the op. I'll check the wheel setting etc thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back