Mas file error AMS tracks

Downloaded tracks for AMS. when trying to load in game gives me gmotor mas file error. Any suggestions how to get it to work?

Last edited:
Often this error means you extracted the files in the wrong place. Check the folder structure, and be sure you're copying and pasting into the right place. For instance, if the mod provides you with a GameData folder after extracting, copy it, navigate to the Automobilista main folder, and paste. If it's an individual track folder, paste it into Locations (under GameData).

Often this error means you extracted the files in the wrong place. Check the folder structure, and be sure you're copying and pasting into the right place. For instance, if the mod provides you with a GameData folder after extracting, copy it, navigate to the Automobilista main folder, and paste. If it's an individual track folder, paste it into Locations (under GameData).
I have down loaded alot before and know how to do it. This is not the problem for me.

U can try to delete the wrong references at the .SCN-file of the track;
Screenshot 2021-11-03 164341.jpg

Didn't copy to wrong directory. I'm very meticulous. Maybe some files I copied weren't meant to remain in a FOLDER when copied to directory?

Didn't copy to wrong directory. I'm very meticulous. Maybe some files I copied weren't meant to remain in a FOLDER when copied to directory?
If the track is giving that error, there's two options, basically:
  1. Something is missing, because something went wrong in the copying process.
  2. The modder themselves messed up. Could be that the specific upload of the track is missing files, or it could be that the track was an incomplete work-in-progress mod that doesn't work in-game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%