Tracks Mas du Clos (2 Seasons, 2 Layouts) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Le Mas du Clos (2 seasons) - Le Mas du clos for AMS

Sans_titre-2.20161119201744.jpg

Sans_titre-1.20161119201552.jpg

Hi everyone.

La Mas du Clos in 2 seasons coming for your Christmas :D

Many improvements over the GSC version. I will not list all of them but if you dont know the track you should try it. Non famous doesn't mean bad!!!

Greg just added another version "max details" using shadows with higer resolution.
Many thanks to original...

Read more about this resource...

I noticed you guys changed ingame Track presentation ( .gdb file/venue name ), for this Track. Imo, looks much better this way so, thanks for that :thumbsup:

I know F430GTC is planned... How about 997 GT3 RSR? We need this one as well... Pretty please with a cherry on top, guys :D Can't wait for 911 RSR '74 ;)

I noticed you guys changed ingame Track presentation ( .gdb file/venue name ), for this Track. Imo, looks much better this way so, thanks for that :thumbsup:

What does this do besides mean the track is no longer in alphabetical order under "AddOn Tracks"?

Great track by the way! Unlike any other we have for AMS. It's not a traditional club track.

Merci Patrick! I loved your SCE version of this technical and scenic track, and it looks even better in AMS - like all your work it could pass for Reiza content.

I discovered this track only about a month ago. I found it buried in the downloads section over in the GSCx files over on the XF site. It was one that Patrick had did some major work on and once I tried it....I couldn't stop driving it! It is an awesome track for sure! I converted that one to run in AMS right after I tried it.....but not the correct way , like the way Patrick does it.

Patrick....you are awesome brother! Thank you for this!

Patrick Giranthon updated Le Mas du Clos (2 seasons) with a new update entry:

Single track package of Le Mas du Clos for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parametrers.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there other layouts available in the original? I see options to cut off the hair pin on the track map. Does anyone know if they had multiple layouts in real life?

Is there other layouts available in the original? I see options to cut off the hair pin on the track map. Does anyone know if they had multiple layouts in real life?

Many AMS tracks (Reiza's and Patrick's) have multiple layouts that are not set-up in the version of the tracks we get--even though you can see them and drive on them. It takes extra work to do proper AIW and rubber on the track and to make the actual separate configuration. We hope some day the layouts will get added to all of these :)

Patrick Giranthon updated Le Mas du Clos (2 seasons) with a new update entry:

Complete track renovation, Open the short layout

(LeMasDuClos_AMS_V2.00.7z) MD5 = 9C722532F805F95ABAD63869CCDC2D2A

Special Note : Make sure to remove any previous version of "LeMasDuClos_2006" from your AMS locations folder before installing this version.

Hello AMS sim racers,

I am pleased to offer an additional extensive track rebuild.

Circuit Mas du Clos v2.0

Virtually a frame off restoration, I stripped the original mesh down to its nuts and bolts, removing any unnecessary parts, and restored...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years