18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I am so sorry Pete! :( I tried to avoid you but just hit you right rear tyre and was ejected into the air and ended behind the fence :(
I am very sorry for causing you damage. I am in the pit with 600 seconds repair, had to shut down the engine to avoid a burn out..

Was a dissaster for me. Before I finished the first sector I was already 2 lap down as I was launched on the rear right tyre from Pete behind the fence and had to find a way to get back on track. Used the bridge as jump ramp to get back on track :roflmao:

Nursed to the pit 605 seconds...... Did my laps and 2 laps before the finish hit the wall at the end of s2...198 seconds repair... Got a DNF as the flag dropped during repair.... A zillion laps back.

Well done Axel!! :thumbsup: Sorry again Pete.:redface::notworthy:

Hopefully more luck at Sebring! :)

Yesterday I had a close battle over pole with Axel and Pete, setting my fastest time in my last lap. After being 1 tenth up in each section, I lost out in the last sector and became second after Axel with 0.075s, with Pete right behind me.

Start went well, was able to stay in touch with Axel. Unfortunatly Stefan bumped Pete, so both had no more change for victory, and Stefan felt really bad about it on teamspeak to ruin Pete's race. First ten laps I was able to keep Axel in sight, but made a rookie error and spon out on a place by lack of concentration and had to go for a new front wing. After that I was getting up to speed again, setting fastest lap of the race, only to make a stupid mistake again:cry: Again a new front wing, by this time I was 1 minute and 8 seconds down. So I had the speed to challenge Axel, but cracked under the pressure:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back