rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
marussiarf2.jpg

Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F1
Car: ISI Marussia
Track: Fuji GP
Mod: RACEDEPARTMENT Wk14 Club Mod (Click here to download) UPDATED!!!!
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
20:00 GMT - Practice
20:30 GMT - Qualification
20:40 GMT - Warm-up
20:45 GMT - Race 50 minutes

Server and Teamspeak password: click here

Sign-up list:
  1. Pete Bone
  2. Stefan Woudenberg
  3. Ian Franssen
  4. Renato Romero
  5. Craig Booth
  6. Kevin Cox
  7. Andrew Ford
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Make sure you have the latest build (198). Also Stefan posted an updated mod yesterday for this race, so installed that. I've just tested both and got on the server without a problem.
thanks. i already had the correct build. however, i just downloaded the rd wk 14 club mod above^
i'm a newb in this and have no idea why do we have to download the rd mode? what is better about it?

major problem though...i put it in the usual packages folder but it's not showing in the mod manager. i've refreshed and chcked its the correct packages folder but..nothing :cry: help!

The RD mod is a virtual mod which is specially made to host an event, making use of excisting components. Not better but just the way to host on the servers. (If i'm correct, also no expert)

Have you checked in mod manager if you have "mods" selected? That's the only thing I can think of.

To find it easier, in the mod manager at the top only fave the Mods viewing checked and the components unchecked.
It should show up as "RaceDepartment_Club_Racing_14".
Check if the file is really there: "RaceDepartment_Club_Racing_WK14.rfmod". You might try to re-download it and try again from the top post as I had updated it last friday. After that I have been on with Ian and in the server log many already did practise runs. That must mean the mod is fine. Did you uninstalled the old week 14 mod? Did you try the mod in single player mode first (this is what I had to do myself, before the multiplayer worked for me).

I checked the server and it's running fine.

thanks guys. I finally got it working. i deleted some old mods which had errors next to them and re-installed. it think i may have had a duplicate packages folder too :-S doh.

anyway, loving this. my times are rubbish ( i expect) but i love this car. after reverting to t-cam initially, i;'m now back to cockpit. tyre life plays more of a role than i ever noticed and after some adjustments to setup and improved driving style, i noticed massive improvements altho i haven;'t done much practise. i just hope the aliens run into tyre problems. i have no idea of how many pit stops or how long tyres last so if i get a chance, i might do some tests. i suspect we will all be running hard tyres here lol:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back