Resource icon

Misc Marussia 2013 Steering Wheel HD. V 1.0

Levingston

10RPM
Nov 15, 2012
Nİce one however I would like to reveal a mistake if you dont mind: DRS button should be on right and KERS button should be on left side of the wheel. Still it's a great model...

Wilmer Chavez

250RPM
Original poster
Oct 10, 2012
Actually there is no error, as did the original version steering wheel of Marussia MR02.
Look Here.

Silver BENZ

500RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Great wheel, Wilmer, thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:
And...
Stupid Marussia design. Its so uncomfortable to hold the kers and upshifting (right paddle) in the same time, logically must be on the left. I tried to replace them on my wheel and LOL - i'm not a pilot for Marussia, i am for the Merc and McLaren.:roflmao:

Reactions: Wilmer Chavez

Wilmer Chavez

250RPM
Original poster
Oct 10, 2012
Great wheel, Wilmer, thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:
And...
Stupid Marussia design. Its so uncomfortable to hold the kers and upshifting (right paddle) in the same time, logically must be on the left. I tried to replace them on my wheel and LOL - i'm not a pilot for Marussia, i am for the Merc and McLaren.:roflmao:
The steering wheel Mercedes of Lewis is the next steering wheel that I' will do:roflmao::sneaky:.

Levingston

10RPM
Nov 15, 2012
Actually there is no error, as did the original version steering wheel of Marussia MR02.
Look Here.
Yeah ma bad sorry about that mate... However in the game all cars have their DRS buttons on right and KERS button on left with the default wheels right?