Marlboro Mclaren Formula 1 Team - RSS 1979

Skins Marlboro Mclaren Formula 1 Team - RSS 1979 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

Marlboro Mclaren Formula 1 Team - RSS 1979 - Full team-package for a 1979 Mclaren Formula 1 Team!

To install just drag the folder in the .zip into .../steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa
View attachment 503631

View attachment 503635

Hey there folks!
This is was a long time comning...
The Marlboro Mclarens might be the most iconic combination of brands F1 ever had.

View attachment 503632View attachment 503633

This is not a 100% accuarate livery for the year 1979. It is my interpretation of a...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent 100% quality ! :thumbsup:

wich next skin you will make ? I suggest you to make all the season :D
Thank you very much :D
Next up is probably Toyota... maybe ;)
Actually there are some great mods to get the whole season together! 24 cars :D
I just couldn't find a Mclaren skin I liked enough, so I made my own :D

Cheers!

Just for your info, the whole grid has been accurately skinned about 2 years ago.
__custom_showroom_1631969280.jpg

where are you seen fake radiators ?:O_o:
I'm not sure about that also. I have the full 31 car driver options of the 1979 season. A lot of them I did myself or aided others. They all have 4k skins, suits, gloves and helmets correct for that year. Not one fake radiator on any of them. Taking nothing away from these skins, they are very nicely done.

I'm not sure about that also. I have the full 31 car driver options of the 1979 season. A lot of them I did myself or aided others. They all have 4k skins, suits, gloves and helmets correct for that year. Not one fake radiator on any of them. Taking nothing away from these skins, they are very nicely done.
I didn't want to diminish them either.
On the Mclaren you posted, the rectangle on the nose. That's a painted on radiator. Very well painted, but not part of the model. That's just something I personally don't like. Even if it is a correct detail.

31? I could only find 27!

31? I could only find 27!
Drivers changed mid season, some only did a few races before being swapped out or due to accidents etc. If you actually included all the driver options and swaps then there is a total of 36 all in all. All 36 did not race at all races. Tyrell, Bramham and liger for example had 3 cars and drivers each, different drivers drove in different races.

Last edited:
Drivers changed mid season, some only did a few races before being swapped out or due to accidents etc. If you actually included all the driver options and swaps then there is a total of 36 all in all. All 36 did not race at all races. Tyrell, Bramham and liger for example had 3 cars and drivers each, different drivers drove in different races.
Aaah, yeah that makes sense :D
Thanks!

thejqka updated Marlboro Mclaren Formula 1 Team - RSS 1979 with a new update entry:

Four new skins!

Hey there folks.
This update brings some adjustements and fixes on the Marlboro skins, plus, ss it is becoming kind of a tradition with me, I made some testing-tiveries for this team as well!
In addition to one mor set of liverys, used occasionally by Mclaren back in the days....
Enjoys, Cheers!
Leon

View attachment 505165
Regular Marlboro livery (1.1)

View attachment 505167
Papaya-Orange Testing livery

View attachment 505166
Lowenbrau livery

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing