Mark Webber

You really took it against that newspaper, why?

Like Autosport or all the other papers in the world never published a rumor that wasn't true after...
No it´s definitely not anything remotely like Autosport.

One of them said Webber WILL go to Ferrari,
the other said Webber has been linked with, just like Perez, Kobayashi, Maldonado, Kubica, Bianchi, Horner, Newey and Santa Claus.

Remember the thread name
"Alonso's teammate for 2013 to be announced tomorrow"

It´s a big difference to for example Autosport would do.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/depor...companero-de-alonso-en-ferrari-en-2013-97090/

I hope it doesn't end up like this again:
CLRflip2.jpg

:D

Mark Webbers leaving Red Bull. That is so sad, If he leaves F1 who will fill the void of Marky Cranky Pants Webber. Whos going to try and pass someone and flip the car upside down to crack me up now.

My Pod station BBC Radio 5 Live is asking dose F1 need a woman Driver. Its a good idea but she has to get in on talent like a man. To many people get into F1 for the wrong reasons from extreme wealth and backing, or attractive to backers. Like a Japanese Engine comes with a Japanese driver. And as we all know you cant buy talent or inherit it.

Name a reliable source, please.

What I found is this rumour write-up by Daily Star. They are treating this rumour as being confirmed already, kinda reminds me of FOX News.

Also, I'd suggest this to be moved into the Mark Webber thread. It is there for a reason :rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%