GT5 Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
A new car has been released for GT6 which is the 1948 Hudson which was driven by Mario Andretti. This available in the dealership or it can be obtained by getting bronze in the Hudson seasonal event which has been released today, for those who had to chance to this drive this legendary car please let us know how it drives and any pictures of the Hudson aswell.

exactly, i think it's too much for me to make up, i9 will complete the other seasonal event and then i migth go back to that challenge. For example in the bmw m4 chalenge i have to make up a little bit more than a second, but i think i can do that, in the Hudson i don't think so

exactly, i think it's too much for me to make up, i9 will complete the other seasonal event and then i migth go back to that challenge. For example in the bmw m4 chalenge i have to make up a little bit more than a second, but i think i can do that, in the Hudson i don't think so

I've already done mito and anniversary car seasonals .. got just over 2 mill for it :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%