Resource icon

MGP14 MarcVDS MotoGP Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matthew327 submitted a new resource:

MarcVDS MotoGP Mod - Replaces Alvaro Bautista by Scott Redding in Marc VDS Design (textures only).

This is the first mod I ever published on RD after being a member for almost two years now. After playing around with my game for quite a while, I figured I'd share my latest creation with you.

With Scott Redding rejoining MarcVDS in MotoGP next year, I figured I'd like to replace Alvaro Bautista on the Gresini bike by Scott Redding.

It's far from perfect, but I thought maybe some of you would like to have it in their game until someone more skilled than me takes on the challenge to do this...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work! I've been working on the same project, but I've been overwriting the DDS file for the helmet and getting right has been driving me up the wall, I didn't know you could change rider helmet brand. Thanks for that tutorial link!

I've uploaded a few screen caps here: http://imgur.com/a/KgbU4

I'm hoping to create a full 2015 roster but it's a fair way off yet!

Nice work! I've been working on he same project, but I've been overwriting the DDS file for the helmet and getting right has been driving me up the wall, I didn't know you could change rider helmet brand. Thanks for that tutorial link!

I've uploaded a few screen caps here: http://imgur.com/a/KgbU4

I'm hoping to create a full 2015 roster but it's a fair way off yet!
My mate @polerst and I have been changing quite a lot in terms of riders and bikes already, so if you want to work together on this, send us a PM ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%