Marcus Ericsson

At Japan, Ericsson apparently got over brake issues which he was having all year. Since then he's been doing better. It's very easy to look useless in the Caterham, as it's such a horrible car. With the reduction in downforce this year and on top of that cars having more torque, it's definitely one of the hardest and slowest cars to drive. So it's important not to judge him too harshly until he's driving a half-decent car. Who knows, in next years Sauber he could be really impressive.

As Ole said above, if it's either survival thanks to Marcus or fold, then I'd take survival. I have a soft spot for the Swiss team.
I wonder if those 18 milllion (that is what Ericsson's sponsors will provide I think) prove to be enough, I mean it would only be a short term solution if that's their motive.

I wonder if those 18 milllion (that is what Ericsson's sponsors will provide I think) prove to be enough, I mean it would only be a short term solution if that's their motive.

I wonder what happens to their Mexican sponsorship if they sack off Guitierez.
That's not a small sponsor to try and replace!

Does she have a super license?

Reading that article makes me think she wouldn't be allowed to go near an F1 car at a race weekend.
It'd be massively dangerous for her and other drivers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back