March roadmap UI, UI did I mention UI?

@Marcel Offermans I hope the opponent selection allows you to select the AI to race i.e selecting any GT3 cars does not pull across every skin for that car rather it allows you to select the AI cars you want to race against namely ex all the World's Fastest Driver skins? :)
You can do that now, at least individually after you reach the garage. click on the => arrow down at the lower right next to the add or boot buttons. This allows you to add individual cars of your choosing.

I wouldn't be too hopeful for the UI coming any time soon - as mentioned in the roadmap article, several key features are still not implemented at this point, so I'd expect we're a good few months away still from its introduction.

But the included screenshots do look rather nice, that's for sure.

While I don't know if the new ui is made to be used in a window or full screen I'd still prefer the bottom big buttons moved on top. This because when you have a wheel sitting in front of you it always blocks the middle bottom area of the screen so to click those buttons you need to constantly reach over your wheel to see them:
f858cd9fd9cd51a5aabb427d275e70b9.jpg

Not the best image but you get the idea.

I think it would be better for wheel users if the menu buttons were on top of the screen:
https://i.imgur.com/bDtv84x.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years