March 11th - CART or 2006 CTDP F1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Champ Car 07 instead of CART Factor?

I am open to that as well...

EDIT: Nothing prevents us from doing that the following week.

It looks like we will institute "Open Wheelers" rFactor Wednesday nights!! CART were first. We can stay with them for a little while? Or try something else. Really up to you. I know Bram is in LOVE with the carts and he will probably change the poll to 100 to 1 in their favor :rofl:

This looks amazing! To be honest i never really knew anything about Rfactor until recently when i discoverd all the fantastic potential for some serious great openwheel action! :D

I'm totally happy with GTR Evo but i dont know how much longer i can fight the urges to go buy Rfactor...

I am open to that as well...

EDIT: Nothing prevents us from doing that the following week.

It looks like we will institute "Open Wheelers" rFactor Wednesday nights!! CART were first. We can stay with them for a little while? Or try something else. Really up to you. I know Bram is in LOVE with the carts and he will probably change the poll to 100 to 1 in their favor :rofl:

As long as its open wheelers im up for pretty much any car really :)

I would love to keep Cart on the Wednesday for a while. Which might change in some months where we could switch between another mod.

For the CDTP 2006 or FSone 2009 (which is soon to be released): I suggest we keep those in the pocket for the F1 support races, like Patrick did last year and was a great success. Held on Sunday nights at real F1 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%