Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

H great mod running in AMS, have menu entry but not showing in ALL CARS, is it possible for you to show how to get this mod to show in ALL CARS in AMS.
Have read the following but no good for AMS
iATTENTION: This mod will *NOT* show up in the "All Cars" section, instead, it has his own menu entry. If you want it to appear in the All Cars section, then you must edit reiza14.rfm (reiza18.rfm if you're using 1.30+) found in rFm folder and let the following line like follows (add "reiza32" at the end):
Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza32

H great mod running in AMS, have menu entry but not showing in ALL CARS, is it possible for you to show how to get this mod to show in ALL CARS in AMS.
Have read the following but no good for AMS
iATTENTION: This mod will *NOT* show up in the "All Cars" section, instead, it has his own menu entry. If you want it to appear in the All Cars section, then you must edit reiza14.rfm (reiza18.rfm if you're using 1.30+) found in rFm folder and let the following line like follows (add "reiza32" at the end):
Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza32

Hi roguk, sorry to say you this, but unfortunately I haven't ported this mod to AMS. In order to do it well, I would need to adjust several things (shaders, etc) that I simply don't know how to do properly enough. I would also like to have it converted, but judging by my absolute lack of time to invest on this nowadays, I fear that the only hope lies on someone else with the knowledge (and time required) being kind enough to take on the job.

By the way, those lines above (about editing the .rfm files) does not apply to AMS, only to GSCE.
Cheers.

Anyone knows if this track has a automobilista version and how to install and play it? i have seen some yutube vids with phillip island in automobilista but when i install the track doesnt run cuz is for gsce..... If anyone knows any info! i like so much this track!

ams with PI:

but without no links...:C

Regarding SCE McLaren Driver Kart Race 2016 Mod copying the files on the site Mod does not start not load I think these marked files are missing inside the kart folder https://ibb.co/hh8eCG
SCE McLarenについてKart Race 2016 Modサイト上のファイルをコピーしていますModがロードされ始めないこれらのマークされたファイルがカートフォルダ内にないと思われますhttps://ibb.co/hh8eCG

you can send review the mod thanks // あなたはMODの感謝をお送りすることができます

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years