Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

• Deleted member 130869

Attachments

• GRAB_005.JPG
    GRAB_005.JPG
    530.5 KB · Views: 281
Jan

Looking at your screenshot, I see that you have the mod pasted directly into the vehicle folder without the initial subfolder such as Blancpain_Series_2012 or similar as per most mods file structure.

I don't have it installed right now so somebody else may be able to confirm for sure. I have just looked at the two GSC archives I have and strangely they both appear to extract into a similar folder structure as yours, that is no subfolder? However, another version I have refers to SP1.2.5 and does have a folder structure more like what I would expect.

I also seem to recall that this rFactor mod was also "required" to be loaded into it's own instance of the game and dedicated user interface which might explain it?

Last edited:
I don't have it pasted like this. These are only the contents of the vehicle folder in the unpacked mod.
These are the subfolders of ''Teams'':
6pvmzo.jpg

..and ''Physics'':
elvzd.jpg

It's a weird structure...and i've cleaned the GSCE install of any other mods.
It's an old leftover GSCE install i have (version 1.20). Thanks for your help.

[Update] Tested both versions and they both show up in game. The SP1.2.5 puts the cars in better classes but has a couple of issues with a Ferrari and the GT-R. I am using the rFactor UI and have installed into an already modded version of GSC.
upload_2015-5-31_21-39-37.png

Don't worry that I have installed into a 1.25 version of the game, this is my old mod test environment :thumbsup:

I think your issue maybe that you need to use the rFactor UI for GSC to make this work...Are you using the vanilla GSC interface?

Just copy the contents of the Gamedata folder from your mod zip file into the Gamedata folder into your GSC install. The physics update then should just overwrite again as per installing the mod.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

It isn't a very common thing to happen so it can be quite a while between occurrences. I had it at Long Beach, Road America, Road Atlanta, Fontana, Brasília and can't recall if I did or did not see it at Spielberg Historic.

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Monza Historic - Monza Historic for GSCEx

Hi all!

Here is a new historic track :)

Thanks to Carrera.4 et Uwe for permissions.
Thanks to Denis for pictures
Thanks to Keith Windsor for his work on AI

And thanks to me, haha :roflmao:

Hope you will like it.
Maximum Reiza stuff inside, according to my level of skill.

Read more about this resource...

some tracks using same textures and cubemaps what are normally used in car mods -.- really bad thing... for example the texture called black.dds and car_cube.dds... such things will cause strange graphic errors when you have a mod were these textures used too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%