Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Never thought buying a copy of sim racer magazine that had an interview with Rieza studios (that until a week ago I had never heard of) would lead me to finding this, already a huge fan of GSC. I have wanted to sim race that Volvo of Scott McLaughlin's from the minute I laid eyes on it. I'm loving GSC Extreme and can't wait to see how this mod goes. Really wanting to race around my home circuit Clipsal 500 :) fingers crossed for a Rieza Studios quality version of the track eventually to go with it.

OZV8 Mod update #1.

The OZV8 modding team has been a bit quiet the last 6 -8 weeks or so as they have been very busy squirreling away on building their incredible models for their upcoming representation of the real world V8 Supercars 2015 car set.

Working closely with their select modeling team they have now completed all 5 car models and have a baseline beta version of the mod in game running with interim physics and sounds (not the licensed physics and sounds from our services provider @Rieza Studios – which are still currently being developed in house by them).

The OZV8 mod team would like to take a moment to reveal a little bit about their selected modeling partners – Dream Ride Development Group. (Also known as Sim Dream) http://www.sim-dream.com/ And, we ask you to read more as we reveal some amazing car models as have been developed by Sim Racing Australia, OZV8 mod team and our chosen modeling partner Sim Dream.

DreamRide%20logo_zpsqcbwaqio.gif

“********************* is a small group of enthusiast’s; whose goal is providing the most realistic racing simulation possible. Sim Dream have been working with racing simulators since 2006. Our team offers recreating your real life vehicle in a 3d environment using the latest racing simulations.

Using the rFactor simulation as a base for recreating your real life vehicle, we are able to reproduce the real vehicles actual 3d appearance, handling characteristics, and sounds. Such information sources as telemetry, wind tunnel tests, and tire performance tests can all be applied to your virtual car in an extremely precise manner.

Vehicle characteristics and performance such as acceleration times, horsepower, top speed and even driver’s helmet G-forces are simulated in a very accurate manner. Our developers will make sure that you’ll get a professionally made product and will update it when needed. So you’ll get a daily support for your product."

We can honestly say that anyone seeking to develop a car model would do very well to talk to the team at Sim Dream.

OZV8 Mod Team kindly advises you that you can easily stay up to date and participate/talk/discuss amazing stuff with the OZV8 Modder’s directly via their forums found at www.simracingoz.com

And… without further delay..

We proudly present you all with the thing you have all been waiting for…

Please find the renders of our OZV8 beauties below>

Viking S60
volvo2_zpsp7wtrgop.jpg

volvo01_zpsvpel88kv.jpg

Ninja Attitude
ALTIMA_04_zpspnarxymb.jpg
ALTIMA_02_zpsjgxciax5.jpg
ALTIMA_03_zps1posqfdn.jpg
ALTIMA_01_zpspdlmvhnl.jpg

Riech C63
MERC_01_zpsyw6ayic0.jpg
MERC_02_zps3h6cbryk.jpg
MERC_06_zpshfyzftaz.jpg

Holding Commando
VF
outside_2_zpsmaxdpp0c.jpg
SRA_HOLDING%20COMMANDO_zpsg5m3hlom.jpg

Force Eagle FGX
FGX_render01_zpskivtibb8.jpg
FGX_render02_zpswu03i04d.jpg

Weijie Zhang submitted a new resource:

Blancpain GT3 New Physics - based on Blancpain GT3 mod for GSCE

This is an updated version of physics for Blancpain GT3 (The original mod need to be installed first and is available here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/blancpain-mod-for-gsc2013.82579/)
The new physics is a complete overhaul, aiming to provide a more realistic GT3 racing experience. Real-life GT3 data, where available, was used as reference. We've also been fine-tuning physics through many test races. The areas of improvement are mainly:
- CoG, weight and moment of...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back