New Milestone bike racing title Ride 3 has been released for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

The third release of the bike racing franchise from Milestone has finally arrived, despite some delays, and looks highly likely to mark the most ambitious and fleshed out entry in the series to date. With a staggering number of high profile manufacturer licences and real work racing locations, coupled together with some very impressive visuals and a substantial customisation suite of tools, Ride 3 very much looks like it has the potential to become the de facto 'go to' racing game for bike fans.

Releasing yesterday to both console and PC, the new game retails around £39.99, with additional DLC content expected to join the title in the weeks and months following launch.

Ride 3 3.jpg

If you are interested in checking out what content is available at launch, check out the full bike list and full track list links.

Ride 3 2.jpg

………………………………….

Ride 3 Key Features

Feel the adrenaline and experience the most complete racing ever with RIDE 3!
Immerse yourself in a modern 3D environment where you will live side by side with your bike, modifying it mechanically and aesthetically thanks to the new Livery Editor, which will let your dreams run wild. Before starting, don't forget to customise your rider with the right outfit.

The Bikes
More than 230 bike models available from the very first day, with more than 70 new models never seen before in a RIDE game. 30 different brands, both historic and contemporary, of which 9 are completely new. 7 different categories to satisfy every taste and riding style.

The Tracks
RIDE 3 will be a journey around the globe thanks to its 30 different tracks created from zero and faithfully reproduced via photogrammetry and drone scanning. Hurtle down breathtaking roads all around the world, including GP tracks, Road and Supermoto tracks, enjoy the panoramas of street and country tracks and compete in street and acceleration races.

Livery Editor
Choose your favourite bike and make it unique, just like your style. Create your livery from scratch, choose a background colour and an endless amount of 2D shapes, designs and effects. Work on various levels to create infinite compositions and find the aesthetic which works for you. Riding a bike is great. Riding a bike which you've created yourself is fantastic. Seeing other riders and players from all over the world racing in your livery is simply the best!

Career
The new career will be a Single Player experience which has never been seen before. Forget the old linear progression: the new Volumes-based system will allow you to collect, read and participate in races and competitions through more than 50 magazines. Each one will catapult you into a unique game experience, made up of competitions and anecdotes about the motorcycling world, which will improve your experience in RIDE 3.

Ride 3 is expected to release for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC November 30th, 2018.

Get ready for the upcoming Ride 3 sub forum for all the news and chat around this new game. While our resident forum building technical elves make stuff happen, feel free to pop into the Ride 2 forum and say hi!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

I'm rather disappointed with this title! It's a huge jump in performance with the Unreal engine and the graphics have improved some, but the game is bland and feels several years old. The main turnoff, however, are the controls and handling.
As a standalone it may not be so bad but compared to Ride 2, it's mostly a step back.

I'm rather disappointed with this title! It's a huge jump in performance with the Unreal engine and the graphics have improved some, but the game is bland and feels several years old. The main turnoff, however, are the controls and handling.
As a standalone it may not be so bad but compared to Ride 2, it's mostly a step back.

I think you've just summarized Milestone works post Superbike 2001. xD

Been buying from them for years & no had problems. Also, if you watch the site you can tell which games will be ultra cheap and they always come from the same publishers too, other stuff is priced closer to a retail price.

They are the same company that run simplygames.co.uk which is also a completely legitimate business

That cant possibility be legit keys then, what company in their right mind would sell a game half price on day 1. Reckon those are a stolen batch.

Games are not worth 40 pounds plus. Just look at the steam sales, look at PCars 2, i got PCars 2 plus season pass for £26.99 plus about 2 patches that the beta testers sorry day one punters paid for .......
Anyone who buys a game for full price is nuts. IMO.

If F1 2018 can be sold on steam for £44.99, then month or so later at £22 in a sale, then the game isn't really worth £44....they are not making a loss on the sale for example, they are simply ripping you off at £44.99....

Been buying from them for years & no had problems. Also, if you watch the site you can tell which games will be ultra cheap and they always come from the same publishers too, other stuff is priced closer to a retail price.

They are the same company that run simplygames.co.uk which is also a completely legitimate business
I dont know, something seems odd about how they can provide such low prices so early, if it was a month into release I could understand but this just doesnt sit right with me. Dunno if milestone sell their keys at very low prices and then cdkeys is exploiting that or they are selling at a loss, just seems weird. As you said if this has gone on long enough for you to recognise a trend then im sure someone would have caught on by now but better yet paypal would drop support very fast if there was any reports of malicious behaviour.
Games are not worth 40 pounds plus. Just look at the steam sales, look at PCars 2, i got PCars 2 plus season pass for £26.99 plus about 2 patches that the beta testers sorry day one punters paid for .......
Anyone who buys a game for full price is nuts. IMO.

If F1 2018 can be sold on steam for £44.99, then month or so later at £22 in a sale, then the game isn't really worth £44....they are not making a loss on the sale for example, they are simply ripping you off at £44.99....
Not talking about full price, I never buy full price especially with milestone where the game is 50% off a month after release consistently. Its about ethics and whether or not im giving money to thieves and not the game companies.

Has anyone tried x360ce with ride 3 yet, it works fine on Ride 2 & according to multiple web pages it also supposedly works for Ride 3.
I've tried all day to get it working with no luck at all, I use it on a multitude of games that only have Xbox controller input or keyboard input with 100% success but so far Ride 3 isn't having any of it!
Feedback would be most welcome.

Never mind, problem is solved......

Last edited:
Many keys sold on sites like G2A and CD Keys are legitimate keys, the problem is they're either purchased with stolen credit cards or purchased in a region where the prices are much lower than USA and Europe such as South America and Asia.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%