I am wondering if it will have first person (cockpit) view? All the videos of Ride 2 appear to be in 3rd person.

Edit: I have found videos of Ride 2 first person view. Based on that I feel confident Ride 3 would follow suit :redface:;)

Last edited:
After Seb Loeb rally, I said i would never buy a Milestone game again. But i have to admit this looks beautiful.. For whoever buys it, i hope it plays as good as it looks

Milestone have come a long way, especially since switching to Unreal with all their main racing titles, now including Ride 3. You can expect good performance.

...and although I hated SLRE for the first year, left it alone for another, lately I’ve returned to the old rally title and enjoy it more than most other Rally titles. Performance is solid.

This is the Unreal Engine Game...so its brother will be MotoGP18.... Hopefully like MGP17 for Ride2, someone mods the MGP18 tracks for Ride3.... Then its a blast..... Enjoyed Ride2 with the GP tracks a lottt

Replicas of what? What 500cc Honda would be used as an MVAugusta 500cc race bike?
Mike Hailwood and Giacomo Agostini both raced 500cc Grand Prix.
Hailwood on the RC181 in the 60's and Ago on the MV in the 1970s..

Why wouldn't these historic GP bikes be in the game?

Yes I know this. I was merely referencing why street bikes were named after the racers. I wish they would add them. Have you ever heard an MV 500cc in person? They sound menacing.

Really enjoyed Ride 1+2, physics are very simplified but are at least somewhat "bikeish" unlike TTIOMs. Looking forward to this, although I still can't use a pad due to fecked nerve in neck and shoulder so won't be an early adopter.

Yes I know this. I was merely referencing why street bikes were named after the racers. I wish they would add them. Have you ever heard an MV 500cc in person? They sound menacing.

But the MV and RC181 are in the game.

And again, what replicas are you talking about? The RD/RZ/RZV500? NS400? RG400/500? They are also in the game but are not what was being discussed.

But the MV and RC181 are in the game.

And again, what replicas are you talking about? The RD/RZ/RZV500? NS400? RG400/500? They are also in the game but are not what was being discussed.

I want this the MV GP500 6C

28787b021793eccb04c79d2160cc06c7.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%