Many New Porsche DLC Previews for Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 2.jpg

On the build up to the first Porsche DLC package for Assetto Corsa, Kunos Simulazioni have released their largest ever batch of images from the Volume One DLC package, showing off a variety of the seven new models across a selection of tracks in Assetto Corsa.

With a release of 25th October for PC just around the corner, Kunos have upped their promotional campaign and revealed a host of new images from the DLC package, showing the new content on a variety of circuits and highlighting the usual exceptionally high attention to detail Kunos have lavished on the cars.

As in normal process with PC and console releases, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players will have to wait slightly longer to get access to the first Porsche pack, as Kunos have to navigate the respective Microsoft and Sony approvals process prior to release. No confirmed date has been revealed by the studio at this early stage.

Porsche Volume One DLC will contain the following cars:
  • 911 Carrera S,
  • 935 Moby Dick
  • 918 Spyder
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman S
  • 917/30
  • 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974

The Porsche Panamera G2 and a 1960's version of the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit will be added t to Assetto Corsa as free content in conjunction with the upcoming update to the game, expected to be release at a similar time as the Porsche Volume One DLC.

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 8.jpg

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now. The Porsche Pack Volume 1, containing 7 Porsche vehicles is scheduled for release on October 25th for PC, then in November on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 9.jpg

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for Assetto Corsa news and community discussion. We have a whole bunch of mods to download, a specific area for modders to discuss their WIP projects and of course our epic Racing Club and League events. Head over and join in today.

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 3.jpgAssetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 5.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 6.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 7.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 10.jpg
Porsche is close, very very close. Looking forward to it? Happy with the content in DLC Volume 1? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
You don't just enjoy driving the cars? All must be online?
When you're very good & competitive, the AI aren't worth driving against and hotlapping alone gets boring. I'm not quite THAT good, but I can understand Rapala's sentiment... you want to race against the best competition possible and that is still other humans.

Besides, one can always wait for the inevitable Steam sale.

But if you want to race only online and against the best competition possible you'd race in a league/club/whatever and in a league you could absolutely frequently do races with all the different series and cars. You don't necessarily need all cars from one series and there's so much content already there which you could race.

I wonder.... what will happened with all those
"RUF"
cars ? :laugh:
Will anyone drive them anymore ?

Maybe Kunos will make them disappear once you install (real:D) Porsche, I wonder ? :rolleyes:
If you want to keep them then don't risk, don't do steam check game file integrity. :p

Too bad for all those (great!) liveries made for it. :unsure:
But I guess skinning community will fast migrate on, once again, (real) Porsche. :geek:
:D

Last edited:
"RUF"

Maybe Kunos will make them disappear once you install (real:D) Porsche, I wonder ? :rolleyes:
If you want to keep them then don't risk, don't do steam check game file integrity. :p

But I guess skinning community will fast migrate on, once again, (real) Porsche. :geek:

The Yellowbird will forever be popular. The other two, well I probably wouldn't even notice if they were removed, never been much of a fan of how they drive (but that's just me).

"RUF"

:O_o:

I guess "made in China Porsche" is a joke (they're also made in Germany by a German manufacturer, Ruf, that gets parts of the cars directly from Porsche or the same suppliers as Porsche).

The Ruf cars will still be the same, good cars. I'll still drive them. But I predict (the surprising amount of) people who don't like driving the Ruf cars already in the game (which I don't quite get, I think they drive really well) won't be happy about the rear-engined Porsche in the DLC either.

Porsche Pack 1:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/526060/
Porsche Pack 2:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/540710/
Porsche Pack 3:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/540711/

Der Season Pass lässt wohl nicht mehr lange auf sich warten und Kunos treibt keine Spielchen sondern veröffentlicht sämtlichen Content, damit man nicht die Katze im Sack kauft.

Außerdem wurden Laguna Seca (lasergescannt, 1. Quartal 2017) und eine weitere fiktive Strecke bestätigt.

Und morgen kommt natürlich das PP1 inklusive Version 1.9 und Silverstone historic.

Was mich besonders freut ist der 919

MOD-Edit:
ENGLISH please.
:thumbsup:

ss_896bc69659d2090f2195e1006576c6c0f21186ee.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But I predict (the surprising amount of) people who don't like driving the Ruf cars already in the game (which I don't quite get, I think they drive really well) won't be happy about the rear-engined Porsche in the DLC either.

I'll be quite happy with the rear-engined DLC. I just don't care for those two RUFs because they have more power than their brakes/tires can handle which makes driving them rather tricky (for someone with as little talent as me).

Marco's facebook post says nothing about "laser-scanned". :cautious:

He's mentioned it before, that a new laser-scanned track would be coming Q1 2017, and now he's confirmed that the track coming Q1 2017 will be Laguna Seca.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%