F1 2015 Many Lockups...Logitech DFGT

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
hey guys have anybody an tip how to solve that problem with the huge tyreblockings?

you can give me advices when you have even profiler settings and ingame settings to prevent the problem with the braking ;) see ya

would like to know also...i think if we google f1 2015 brake saturation it might help, but ive been too lazy/havent been playing enough and just flip on ABS. i was locking more than i do in any sim before i did

Hey mate, the DFGT pedals are very soft. What you need is DIY mod for the brake pedal, I'm using packing foam, it gives you more natural feel and costs nothing :). Put it in the hole behind the brake pedal. Fine tune the amount of foam in order to get the required feel. In addition to the foam use one bungee cord with two hooks at the ends. Put the bungee cord behind the pedals and attach the hooks on the pedal base. You will get a new wheel. Trust me :)

Hey mate, the DFGT pedals are very soft. What you need is DIY mod for the brake pedal, I'm using packing foam, it gives you more natural feel and costs nothing :). Put it in the hole behind the brake pedal. Fine tune the amount of foam in order to get the required feel. In addition to the foam use one bungee cord with two hooks at the ends. Put the bungee cord behind the pedals and attach the hooks on the pedal base. You will get a new wheel. Trust me :)
nah the problem is only in F1 2015 with the pedal and it would be stupid to make a foam mod onl for that game :D the pedal is not that bad but as you said there a lil bit soft,well learning new fancy footwork :D

Yes the problem is in the game, i think that we are playing an early pre-beta version at the moment. I expect changes as soon as possible. But the foam mod works good for PCars and Assetto Corsa. It helped me a lot with consistent braking in AC for example.

Or you could use a squash ball instead of the foam and bungee.The squash ball worked like a dream for me,when I had my dfgt.In fact when I got my G27 the brake pedal felt no better.:thumbsup:

This is it! Finally a solution. Thank you.

Hello, try this. I haven't play since the last patch. I started to block the tyres again. So after testing I put it back to 0 the Brake Linearity. Now open the Profiler. Click the Brake Pedal, choose Axis Properties and put Sensitivity to 30. Let me know. Im testing in Monaco, easy to lock up, The lock ups that Iìve done are decent in those corners

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.6%