Steering Wheels manuel zarate [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this please?

All uploads and posts must have a description in English, no other languages are allowed.

The google translation results in "The potosinos will witness the start of the world tour Chayanne." Which is totally meaningless. The upload title must describe what it is, not just contain your user name.

Please fix this today, because the mod will be deleted later if the description and title is not edited.

What is this please?

All uploads and posts must have a description in English, no other languages are allowed.

The google translation results in "The potosinos will witness the start of the world tour Chayanne." Which is totally meaningless. The upload title must describe what it is, not just contain your user name.

Please fix this today, because the mod will be deleted later if the description and title is not edited.

sometimes(but mostly) Google Translate is not your friend :roflmao:
well, it just a pic of human's heart and it's blood circulations (in short, medical photo)

lol ..... you know I didn't even look at the file type there, I assumed it was a steering wheel pssg/zip/rar ........

It's a frigging jpg ....... doh!

@manuel zarate please do not upload images here, this forum is for game modifications, not images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 13.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%