Manually using wipers

Dumb question: how do I manually turn on wipers during a race? The presets for the G25 don't seem to make the wipers work. This is very frustrating when the weather worsens during a race, and it rains intermittently. I can't see the apexes! Please help.

I think wipers must be assigned to a button that "sticks" or stay in "clicked" state like a ON/OFF switch...

Any normal computer button in keyboard, controller or wheel will not work, they will only work if you stay pressing the button, if you release they willl stop..

You need some custom solution for this saddly..

Last edited:
I think wipers must be assigned to a button that "sticks" or stay in "clicked" state like a ON/OFF switch...

Any normal computer button in keyboard, controller or wheel will not work, they will only work if you stay pressing the button, if you release they willl stop..

You need some custom solution for this saddly..
No, the wipers don't work like that. By pressing the assigned button, you will switch through the various modes. You need to press the button multiple times to make them wipe constantly, but you don't need to hold the button.

No, the wipers don't work like that. By pressing the assigned button, you will switch through the various modes. You need to press the button multiple times to make them wipe constantly, but you don't need to hold the button.
1690352738537.png

What are the increase/decrease wiper controls for if there's no "Start wipers" option, which you would assume start off at Speed 1 and then you can increase/decrease it using other buttons, and eventually stop them using another button. A one-off wiper button is nice to have, but it's an extra, not a basic feature. I don't want to use JoyToKey for something so simple. I'm starting an issue on Ilja's Patreon, it's definitely not ok.

Last edited:
using cm, with CSP and rainFX, but i have pure (.18 preview 346) installed rather than sol, having them both installed caused major graphics problems (black sky bug etc) but i eventually managed to get it working but like i said no sol..... now in the control bindings there is no setting to bind wiper toggle switvh on/off or turn/switch on ....what there is are turn off and then wiper speed up and slow down, which i mapped, but the wipers won't switch on, i know there is an automatic setting but i want to use them manually, so why can't i do this, and i don't really have the buttons to use the alternative mapping a control for each speed setting 1 2 3 4 thats way too many buttons! .., i'm using a control pad not a wheel!, to be honest this is pretty ridiculous this far into the games evolution..

edit .. i believe it should really be somewhere in Pure's control settings either in game or on the front end options, but i don't see anything other than to switch them on automatically, which it says is actually a new feature, so then where the old feature?.p

cheers

Last edited:
It seems that someone missed something when AC was developed. You have in this game an off button for wipers, but no on button... Really!!!

Oops, wrong thread. This is an ACC thread. My bad! Never mind!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back