Manual Parade Lap?

Not sure if it is an option, either by a hack or a mod, but an F1 game for the ps2 had an option for a parade lap, it was good to begin with, but soon got annoying after about 3 or 4 races and ive never used it again.

• Jon Marjanen

formation laps in single and multiplayer worked perfectly in GTR2 and rFactor so I have no clue why on earth SimBin chose to not include them in RACE. It's just bizarre. Same thing with the day/night cycle... All of those things are already in the engine, so why would they leave them out?

I would also like to see the Parade and Warmup laps as playable options. I've done a race or 2 in rfactor with the manual warmup lap and I really liked it, it seemed to make the start of the race a lot more intense and got me much more into than the traditional plop on the grid start. Maybe simbin will bring these back in Race On.

• Luc Byard

Taking it out and bringing it home.

The parade lap and post-race in lap were one of the big things for me that separated GTR from other "racing games"; I always drove both. When I got GT Legends, and now GTR Evolution, I was dissapointed not to get either as the sensations of both were similar to what I feel when doing the same when Karting. If GTR2 has them, I might have to relinquish my "Cats and Radders" for the sake of a more genuine racing experience.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%