F1 2012 Manual gearbox

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
No, not at all. The only difference is that "Manual & Suggested" will show a small box beneath the rev counter, showing which gear you should be (and that's not even accurate) in.

Still can't understand why this sort of driving aid is active if it's set to Expert.

Well there's your problem.
Wait, is it? Suggested simply means... (Stuff Tom said)

Cockpit view removes the RPM OSD IIRC. (Or I removed it myself.)

No, it doesn't work like that Ljubisa.

No, not at all. The only difference is that "Manual & Suggested" will show a small box beneath the rev counter, showing which gear you should be (and that's not even accurate) in.

Still can't understand why this sort of driving aid is active if it's set to Expert.
Hummm...

Thanks for that Tom.

Now i know why i haven't noticed any difference. Driving in cockpit view with no osd i was wondering the difference since i haven't found any.

Starting at around 1:20, the small red (not in the suggested gear) / green (in the suggested gear) box - it's annoying. :D

Annoying really. lol :D
Guess it was the CM's way to help new players. I've noticed that on some videos, but i thought it was the default, not the "CM's suggestion".
Should work very bad if you change the gear ratios, i don't think this will follow the cars revs :O_o:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%