Resource icon

Skins Manor Motorsport Marussia Skin 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

Manor Motorsport Marussia Skin - Replaces Marussia logos and names with Manor Motorsport Logos

Simply replaces the Marussia logos and Marussia twitter account etc with those of Manor Motorsport. To find out why I am doing this click here:
http://en.espnf1.com/marussia/motorsport/story/183485.html
This will be in my F1 2015 mod with a Marussia name change so I would go and get it for best results. Currently it just changes the car, I am working on the pit crew, driver uniform etc. Also if you download my F1 2015 mod it changes the Marussia logo in grand prix to Manor...

Read more about this resource...

I just googled the car and it is exactly the same apart from that one logo which had clearly just replaced the marussia logo. Why dont you make the skin look completely different and make the mod worth while downloading

I am going to do a car that looks different, I just though some people would want the old Marussia with the new logo. What 2 colours do you want on the new version? I will make it now.

Oh boy. Imagine everyone would upload a new skin because he changed one logo (or two) ... that's not even a skin. That's fastfood and nothing else. Change the color, add or remove stripes, just do something with the design's layout.
No offense, but I start to feel to ignore you so I don't get confused by new skins that decrease the overall quality of RD's F1 skins download pool.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%