Manor Marussia 2015

Skins Manor Marussia 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
thedeadman2007 submitted a new resource:

Manor Marussia 2015 - The Manor Marussia on the RB10

Hi Guys
Here's my 2015 Manor Marussia, for those who might still have the team in the game line up.
few things to note the cars come with last years drivers skid lids, as it was the only versions I had..
there are extra logos on the car just an extra manor logo and Marussia logos as otherwise the car looked pretty empty. its designed around the cars seen in the garage at the Australian GP.
and finally for some reason which as yet i haven't been able to explain, there is a black strip just...

Read more about this resource...

The black stripe only appears in some camera modes and it is from the side of the rear wing (can't think of its name) but the thing circled in yellow

0165e8e5b4.jpg

Thanks for the info will look at a change for that section, maybe look at black end plate with a white stripe and red top then move the logo further down in the nose, thanks again for the Heads up keep an eye out for a corrected update will also try to add a DHD version, also I have the issue with it not displaying in the menu screen, it does if it's on the red bull car but don't know if that's a database issue

I mod 2015 Lesley Buurlage and a car from the car pack 1 Melbourne GP 2015 1.1 Everything is good colors and sponsors, only missing the first page of the game.

that's the mod i have on mine but like yours it doesn't display the car on the menu screen, i have access to the database file but i haven't found anything in there that might allow it to be displayed again...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%