Resource icon

Skins Manor and Haas 2015 MOD 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flavio submitted a new resource:

Manor and Haas 2015 MOD - This provide a Manor skin, a Haas skin and a MOD that replaces Marussia and Caterham

This provide a Manor skin, a Haas skin and a MOD that replaces Marussia and Caterham.
Hope you enjoy it!

Manor (Replaces Marussia):

View attachment 80460
View attachment 80462
View attachment 80464
View attachment 80466
View attachment 80468

Haas (Replaces Caterham):

View attachment 80461
View attachment 80463
View attachment 80465
View attachment 80467
View attachment 80469

If you don't want the...

Read more about this resource...

Flavio submitted a new resource:

Manor and Haas 2015 MOD - This provide a Manor skin, a Haas skin and a MOD that replaces Marussia and Caterham

Read more about this resource...
In my Game in the Menu is still written Caterham and Marussia above the logo and above the Photography of the Driver?What is wrong?New Team Logo are there,In ranking list those two car stand reversed with black background and there is also still written Caterham/Marussia.

In my Game in the Menu is still written Caterham and Marussia above the logo and above the Photography of the Driver?What is wrong?New Team Logo are there,In ranking list those two car stand reversed with black background and there is also still written Caterham/Marussia.
Sure that is the Language folder. Please copy all the folders again. Ah, I only modify it for english lenguage, maybe this is the reason. Try to put the mod again and tell me

Just an FYI, this mod causes my game to crash and corrupted my save file. No big deal as I was going to move back to Assetto Corsa anyway. Just wanted to let you know. Maybe there is an incompatibly with one of my other mods. I am running the realistic damage mod, an audio mod, a database mod, and the Williams Martini Racing mod. Any idea what may have caused it? I noticed this mod made only Mercedes have a 1* difficulty rating and Nurburgring was back in my game. Does that seem correct? It's a good looking mod so maybe I'll try again soon.

Just an FYI, this mod causes my game to crash and corrupted my save file. No big deal as I was going to move back to Assetto Corsa anyway. Just wanted to let you know. Maybe there is an incompatibly with one of my other mods. I am running the realistic damage mod, an audio mod, a database mod, and the Williams Martini Racing mod. Any idea what may have caused it? I noticed this mod made only Mercedes have a 1* difficulty rating and Nurburgring was back in my game. Does that seem correct? It's a good looking mod so maybe I'll try again soon.
This could be for many reasons. For example, this mod change the pitlane order to the 2015, if your old mod don't did it this kind of things corrupt the save file

Hey bro great mod but can u please swap Roman Groesjan from Lotus to HAAS,that transfer is confirmed and ye can you make 3 difficul stars for HAAS it is really stupid that they have same rank as Caterham..btw keep it up great job

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%