Managing Setups?

I don't work on set ups enough, even though I know that it'll help my racing. ...And I need all the help I can get, believe me.

I know how to change/load a setup in-cockpit before a race in AC, but how do you save it to the folder that you want it in?

FWIW, I'm using Content Manager.... An example of my problem: I had a setup that I liked pretty well for Imola. At some point CM saved it under the name "last". (Was that done automatically? Because I don't remember doing it.) It was a good starting point for the same car at Road America, so while in cockpit, I navigated to the "Imola" folder and loaded "last" and I had that set up loaded. However, I then tinkered with it and wanted to save it in "Road America" but couldn't figure out how that's done. (I guess that I'm not only slow on track.....:redface:).

Can anyone explain how I could have named it and placed into the correct folder for use again at a later time?

Thanks!

don't use CM , but you can go into ….

Local Disk (C:) > Users > (you) > Documents > Assetto Corsa > setups > Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG-003 > imola ( copy setup from this track ):)

Local Disk (C:) > Users > (you) > Documents > Assetto Corsa > setups > Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG-003 > Road America ( copy setup into this track ):)

its also useful to do these things, it sort of helps you get a better understanding of how the game is constructed. ( not worded that well, but I am sure you get what I am trying to communicate ):O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back