Mallory Park by Thunderace

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
With kind permission from Motorfx I have released my closest and fastly becoming my favourite race circuit Mallory Park.
I have converted the GTL version of Mallory Park to GTR Evo. (only afterwards to find Motorfx had already done it!)
The track is not very long, at 1.35 miles (2.172km) but it keeps you busy all the way around.
Its the layout that the cars use with some older logos from the 70s so looks nice with GTL mod, however I think the WTCC cars go great here.
I have added a new .cam file and loading screen.

Special thanx to Motorfx for the track and Kimmo Kokkonen for his help with the track file.

With kind permission from Motorfx I have released my closest and fastly becoming my favourite race circuit Mallory Park.
I have converted the GTL version of Mallory Park to GTR Evo. (only afterwards to find Motorfx had already done it!)
The track is not very long, at 1.35 miles (2.172km) but it keeps you busy all the way around.
Its the layout that the cars use with some older logos from the 70s so looks nice with GTL mod, however I think the WTCC cars go great here.
I have added a new .cam file and loading screen.

Special thanx to Motorfx for the track and Kimmo Kokkonen for his help with the track file.
39411.jpg

39412.jpg

Link: (Thanks Ryan) http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=311

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back