Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy Marsden

• Andy Marsden

gtl-flyer5.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Abarth 1000TC
Track: Mallala Motorsport Park (Download)
Weather: Dry
Practice: 1900 GMT
Qualification: 1940 GMT
Race: 2000 GMT (2x20 laps)
Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: Abarth skinpack will be used, please download HERE.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's 2 Golden Rules:

1.If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents.

2.Late sign outs or no-shows prevent others from entering club events. Some series have really hot seats and can be filled with ease for two or three times. If this happens too many times we are forced to terminate your club account immediately. Last sign out possibility is 1 hour prior to the start of the event (practice).

Not following these rules will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

NOTICE TO ALL DRIVERS - Due to the prevailing weather conditions in the Antipodes, this will now be a NIGHT race.

Entrylist:
  1. Andy Marsden
  2. Stuart Thomson
  3. David Cuthill
  4. Dave Stephenson (tentative)
  5. Knut Omdal Tveito
  6. Warren Dawes
  7. Amir Margalit
  8. Péter Bártfai
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver

Ok For some reason I thought it was this thursday and I wont be able to do this in March because my days off will change. I was so ready to race today and looking forward to it. I will learn to read by the time Im 50 im sure of that. Sorry take me off the list,Marty

Guys, I'll have to withhold my sign-up for now, we have a severe cyclone heading down our coastline, with predictions of it crossing the coast where I live. It's due in another 24 to 48 hours, so who knows what communications I'll have.
If all is ok, I'll be there, but for now, I have no idea what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%