making my own career

Is there an manual or something like that to make my own career? I know lot of career full of modern cars, only I would like to drive the old cars, like open wheelers 1937 to 1967 or the LM sportcars after the WW2 until 1972.
I can not find anything as an manual to make my own.

I did give it a go ingame but already been blocked because I can not exchange that Fiat, how to change this to an car of my choice?

career.jpg

Last edited:
First select yourself from the drivers list, then select a car and skin from the car menu on the left. Though, I'd suggest using Content Manager instead of the default launcher, better UI among many other things.

Custom championships are a great feature for singleplayer racing, you can basically create your own career with whatever cars, tracks (including mods) and rules you want

First select yourself from the drivers list, then select a car and skin from the car menu on the left. Though, I'd suggest using Content Manager instead of the default launcher, better UI among many other things.

Custom championships are a great feature for singleplayer racing, you can basically create your own career with whatever cars, tracks (including mods) and rules you want

The problem I can not exchange that Fiat500, if selecting a car it will be my AI drivers car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.3%