Making laps in RBR

Add the centerline to the track and then edit it manually to make more laps - drag the last blue point to the start (or somewhere - you want to make next go-around) and add new points. You can add as many laps as you want I guess - if you can manage to keep them on the track :)
Sorry for not the best screenshot, I don't have my mouse connected for a while ;)

(edit) NOTE: before stretching the centerline - just for testing the track, you can have unlimited laps - place the Start, Finish and End at the same place. Then you can drive the track and it will never end unless you retire. You of course have to attach the driveline first.

(edit) WARNING: my BTB crashes if I attempt to change positions of these Gates (Start, End, Finish) if there's no Centerline yet.

Attachments

• centerline_rbr.jpg
    centerline_rbr.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 252
Thanks - it is my early, almost forgotten project of real RallyCross track located in Torun, Poland. I'm going to go back in some time and rebuild the whole thing. Now (in real life) the track is completely changed for new, so I hope it will be a little part of history. It's not far away from my home place, so I'm even going to visit the place, talk to the owners, maybe they'll give me some information, photos etc from the past :) It's a short track, 1100 meters long/usually three laps.
Here's some website (Polish only, but you can watch some video from the track):
http://www.rallycross.pl/artykul6.html

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%