make understeering more visual sensation than steering wheel sensation and more punishing like in beam.ng

in ac1 when u understeer you more feel it on steering wheel but your car still turns. in beam.ng and rfactor2 its the opposite you feel it less on wheel but more you see visually when your car suddently wont turn.
its either kunos make too much math into their sims or they did their math bad. you answer yourself how u feel. i think cars in Ac1 turn too much when understeering, it shall go straigh completely when understeer happens and let us more control it, i mean steering should be more responsive, not laggy as in AC1

We all want enough traction for steering, but what Trevor is saying makes sense. If you oversteer, the amount of traction loss should be realistic.

in ac1 when u understeer you more feel it on steering wheel but your car still turns. in beam.ng and rfactor2 its the opposite you feel it less on wheel but more you see visually when your car suddently wont turn.
its either kunos make too much math into their sims or they did their math bad. you answer yourself how u feel. i think cars in Ac1 turn too much when understeering, it shall go straigh completely when understeer happens and let us more control it, i mean steering should be more responsive, not laggy as in AC1
WTF you smoking!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back