Make track that fit on a terrain

Hello! I'm a new BTB user and I have past my last days learning the tool and making tracks for a game I'm working one. I really like it but the only thing I didn't figure out yet is how to make the tracks fit better directly with my game terrain. My game used 2 different type of tracks: short looped and long segment road. For the short looped it's not a problem because the terrain is small for the longer one, it get more complicated.
I'm just wondering if someone have a method to share to help building the track over a terrain layout. I tried importing the terrain but it's not very good in BTB editor (I still have to experiment more with it). Today, I will try something else by creating a track copy with a terrain segment that I will use to generate a heightmap in 3ds max which I would merge with my terrain (I use World Machine for terrains). I think it could allow me to create a terrain to fit on the track (instead of current attempts to make a track to fit a terrain).
Anyway, I just want to know if I'm missing something that could help. I still don't quite understand the laser feature, could it be usefull if I can create a DEM from my terrain HeightMap?
Thanks for any suggestions...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years