DiRT Rally Make the ingame steering wheel in sync?

Is it possible to have the steering wheel ingame reflect what I do with my toy steering wheel? As it is now its so much out of sync that its not even funny. Have been looking around on google and youtube but didnt find anything. Im playing in VR and its so annoying that I had hide both the driver and the wheel, both options are really immersion breaking but at least i wont get irritated when not seeing the wheel. :(

• Deleted member 130869

I was also searching about this but the last official thing I found was back in early access days, with the team stating "maybe we'll look at it," which seems to never have materialized. If only I could remove the arms then they'd have no reason to limit 180º lock (likely due to animation).

I was also searching about this but the last official thing I found was back in early access days, with the team stating "maybe we'll look at it," which seems to never have materialized. If only I could remove the arms then they'd have no reason to limit 180º lock (likely due to animation).
You can remove the arms in assist options, you can choose it the driver is visible, wheel only or no wheel in cockpit cam. Removing the driver makes steering rotate in game 1 to 1 with what you're doing.

You can remove the arms in assist options, you can choose it the driver is visible, wheel only or no wheel in cockpit cam. Removing the driver makes steering rotate in game 1 to 1 with what you're doing.
Except for when it's not. But I'm curious if the advice above to turn soft lock off does solve the problem.

Can anyone please tell me where I find this soft lock setting? Is it in the game or in Logitech software or in Windows ?
Thanks

EDIT never mind, found it in game, advanced wheel settings, though it doesn't seem to make any difference as far as I can see.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back