Make some confessions about yourself in this thread.

I wish I treated my mother, brother, as well as my sister better. I felt so ungrateful to them when I transferred to my second high school and I did not become one of the top graduates in my class because there was stress all around me. I flopped college because my mother kept burdening me with so much, I could deliver all the way, so, everything flopped. Now, I am asked to do favours and that stresses me because before I transferred, I used to be more efficient and less phased by any stress that nothing felt like a burden. Now, I am hoping this cooldown period helps me.

On another note, I may not be insecure about my physical appearance, but, I kept getting the idea that I wasn't attractive, but attraction seemed based on racial lines because Caucasian girls (aka girls with white skin) did not flirt with me, whether by overtoned cues lile Afro-American girls or the moving eyes of other races. I have not been around them long enough to read them like I could in secondary school.

Women are an enigma...

The good news: Tomorrow i will be clean for 1 year and 5 months.
The bad news: Health wise it's gone downhill. Pancreas is gone. Stomach ulcer has turned into a chronical stomach infection which i have for over a year now. I have to take very high doses of vitamin b12 (80 times the daily dose) to stay on my legs.

I'm a pretty anti-social person, I'm 80% certain I'm going to die alone. Not all bad though as the fewer ties will allow me to go wherever and do whatever I want with my life. Less folks to worry about my more...lets say adventurous hobbies :).

I hate slowpokes. Honestly, it puzzles me how people can't think 2-3 steps ahead and plan accordingly - it's most difficult for me to cope with this when I'm on the passenger seat and, obviously, at work. Also, I hate dim people....but that's closely related to being a slowpoke, I believe.

It was caused by the smoking. That's why i had to quit.

That´s quite amazing, i´ve never read any scientific reports saying that weed will effectively kill your pancreas and cause stomach problems.
Were they more specific as in what compounds of weed that caused this?

Edit: found an article, when it was written it was the only known case apparently, (2004)
http://www.joplink.net/prev/200401/02.html

Newer one, (2007) quite interesting actually.
http://www.joplink.net/prev/200709/11.html

If anyone needs someone to talk to, you can always come to me. My ears are always open and I promise you I respect the privacy of your issues.

When friends told me secrets, I was perhaps the only one who did not tell others while telling others what I think brings about gossip.

I want people to listen to me, so, I will listen to others and their problems if anyone feels like they need a virtual shoulder to cry on. :)

Two things come to mind i guess..

One is that i always think i can do a better job then you. But only for certain things.
Let´s say simracing, if i´m beaten fair and square i´ll know i can´t do a better job then i´ll confess and realize it.
But let´s say i work at a place and understand how things work, i think i can do a better job then the boss.
I won´t say that but i just observe what is happening and genuinely think i can do a better job.
(if i can or not i don´t know, that´s just how my brain works i guess)

Second is my life. Ever since i was a kid i only wanted to do one thing, everything else was irrelevant.
That is being a professional racing driver.
So obviously i´m not a PDR and don´t really care much about life in general or what happens even though i´m quite amazed by life and everything in it.
But as a job, i don´t care unless i´m a pdr. Even if i´m in the future on wellfare support i would not really care, just pass the time until i die and be done with it. Was a great ride.

Two things come to mind i guess..

One is that i always think i can do a better job then you. But only for certain things.
Let´s say simracing, if i´m beaten fair and square i´ll know i can´t do a better job then i´ll confess and realize it.
But let´s say i work at a place and understand how things work, i think i can do a better job then the boss.
I won´t say that but i just observe what is happening and genuinely think i can do a better job.
(if i can or not i don´t know, that´s just how my brain works i guess)

Second is my life. Ever since i was a kid i only wanted to do one thing, everything else was irrelevant.
So obviously i´m not a PDR and don´t really care much about life in general or what happens even though i´m quite amazed by life and everything in it.
But as a job, i don´t care unless i´m a pdr. Even if i´m in the future on wellfare support i would not really care, just pass the time until i die and be done with it. Was a great ride.

It seems like you may have lost the thrill for life, but, at least you are willing to live it out.

We're in the same boat I guess... The problem with that is that you are so uninterested with anything else that you can't get the money to get into racing, *sigh*... Oh well, I shall keep on trying !

We're in the same boat I guess... The problem with that is that you are so uninterested with anything else that you can't get the money to get into racing, *sigh*... Oh well, I shall keep on trying !

William, you're only 19. It's never too late. :) ;) :thumbsup:

At least try out for a testing role. You may not get paid much, but, it's enough to live a comfortable life.

You could also try low-level motorsports for a modest sum. I bet you'll compete with many drivers of your caliber.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%