Make cars Rain FX Compatible?

Does anyone know how to make the windsheild's and wipers work with RainFX on modded cars? I've been trying to figure it out for ages and I can't seem to find a solution online.

Yes Sir. Have a look at this thread.
I've learned everything from there. It's not super easy but it's possible if you are motivated.
Spoiler: you need to use Blender but don't worry, I've never used it in my life and I was able to get the job done. And then the guy who created this thread always answer to any question you'll post. You can start by reading his PDF guide that I admit it doesn't seem very good at first but it's useful for experimenting.

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted to say thank you again, because I followed this guide and ended up finding an easier method. The new Wiper Animation Tool App in the latest preview made the wiper animations really easy to do. The drops on the body and the windscreen were done by going into 3dSimEd, and simply changing the names of the materials to their proper names. Would have never known to do any of this if not for the tutorial.

Hey, just wanted to say thank you again, because I followed this guide and ended up finding an easier method. The new Wiper Animation Tool App in the latest preview made the wiper animations really easy to do. The drops on the body and the windscreen were done by going into 3dSimEd, and simply changing the names of the materials to their proper names. Would have never known to do any of this if not for the tutorial.
That's great. I haven't tried latest csp yet, but I read it contains improvements for wiper animation. I'll check as soon as I can, cause the blender solution is a bit time consuming.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back