Mak-Corp Racing teamlaunch

MK5-s.jpg

Mak-Corp Racing presents it´s 2011 World Championship team and the brand new MK5 in Barcelona.

MK5-004.jpgMK5-001.jpgMK5-002.jpgMK5-003.jpg

After a break of 3 years from racing Mak-Corp Racing (formerly known as Mak Racing Team) is back in the Formula Simracing, and for the first time will tackle the World Championship. After working very successfully with Precision Motorsports in the year 2010 Mak-Corp CEO Petros Mak went a step further by rebranding the 2nd Precision Motorsports outfit.

The MK5 will be piloted by the Finn Mikko Puumalainen and the Estonian Rasmus Tali - both drivers who are looking to further improve their performances from 2010, where Rasmus scored one victory and finished 3rd overall and Mikko scored 3 podiums and finished 6th overall.

Mikko Puumalainen commented:
"Having been in FSR for a full 3 years already, this off-season has definitely felt like the longest, and not only because in terms of facts it has been the longest off-season, but also because I'm very excited about starting racing again.

Settling in to a new team can be difficult, but for me the transition has felt effortless. I want to reward the team's faith in me on the track, but the competition is as hard as ever. As always, the aim is to improve on the previous years in terms of results and as a driver. Testing has gone reasonably well, but I'm not satisfied with my pace yet, we'll see how far it'll take us."

Rasmus Tali commented:
"I am realy looking forward to the new season to get racing again. I have been quite busy during wintertesting so it has had an effect on my testing schedule but still I am quite confident we will be ready when season begins.
See you in Bahrain."

team owner Johannes Kunkel commented:
"I´m very happy to continue working with Petros and Mak-Corp. We are working together now for quite some time, and to be able to work together in one team is a great opportunity. I´m sure Mikko and Rasmus wont disappoint with their performance, as they have shown in 2010 that they are both very fast and consistent. I´m looking forward to see the silver shining Livery of the Mak-Corp Racing Team on track in Bahrain."

To follow the progress of the team during the season, make sure to join us on Facebook
and Twitter.

Mak-Corp Racing
Official Press Release
written by Johannes Kunkel
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years