rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ Watkins Glen - Thu 23 Apr 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oops, I forgot to map the temporary boost on the Porker!! Stupid.

Great cars that take a lot of concentration to drive, was fading toward the end of the second race..

Was fun... Happy with tye evening.
Thanks for hosting.

@Denis Betty : since I missed the race with the BTCC Primera some time ago. What about this car again. Maybe at brands hatch or oulton Park. Would love to give it a spin with all of you!!

Was fun... Happy with tye evening.
Thanks for hosting.

@Denis Betty : since I missed the race with the BTCC Primera some time ago. What about this car again. Maybe at brands hatch or oulton Park. Would love to give it a spin with all of you!!
Hmmm, we raced them 9 weeks ago and had only 9 sign ups. Several of those guys have not raced with us for weeks. It was at Donington, so maybe not as popular as Oulton Park. I'm not aware of a legal version of Brands for rF2... how sad is that?

I tried the Jag from the new GTPC mod last night, but I'm not sure that it's ready atm. TBH it kinda drives OK, but the model looks very low res to me. All straight lines and blocky.

So I was thinking about the Monaro from Aussie legends. We could try that round a British track I guess?
@Redvaliant what do you think. ;)

Abso-flippin -lutely you'd be welcome. I've raced against guys on controllers at RD in the past and even been beaten by at least one guy. Nothing wrong with using a controller if you don't have a wheel or just prefer the controller.

Once you've made your mind up that you wanna join us, you'll need Premium membership and you'll need to read and understand the RULES and that's it. Just post in the event thread for the race you wanna join, indicate your desire to race and you're signed up. Dead simple. :D
Sorry I didn't make it this week. I've got myself a premium membership now and defo happy to use a controller until I get a wheel set up sorted :) are the races every thursday?

love it. The Monaro is one of the nicer handling cars in the Oz legends mod. I can make it this week as I have just re-broken my almost healed broken finger and am off work again...hard to drive but what the hell.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%