rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ Watkins Glen - Thu 23 Apr 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm new here at racedepartment, but I would like to sign up for this one.
New racers are the most welcome of all. If you have any questions or need any help, just ask. The guys here are really helpful. The only thing that I ask is that you read and understand our Racing Club Rules. Again, if you're not sure, just ask. :thumbsup:
Denis, a little slow to sign up, I'm in. Malx
Brill!
I knew you'd sign up..... because you said so the other evening. :D

Hi Guys I'm new to the PC sim racing world. Would love to get involved in some races like this but at the minute I only have a controller. Would I be welcome to race with you?

Hi Guys I'm new to the PC sim racing world. Would love to get involved in some races like this but at the minute I only have a controller. Would I be welcome to race with you?

If you can safely handle the car, I think there should be no problem...

Jaques Villeneuve entered his first online race shortly and he also used a controller... He became 6th

So let's see what Denis says...

Happy welcome to the club!!

Abso-flippin -lutely you'd be welcome. I've raced against guys on controllers at RD in the past and even been beaten by at least one guy. Nothing wrong with using a controller if you don't have a wheel or just prefer the controller.

Once you've made your mind up that you wanna join us, you'll need Premium membership and you'll need to read and understand the RULES and that's it. Just post in the event thread for the race you wanna join, indicate your desire to race and you're signed up. Dead simple. :D

In please Denis, thank you.
Not really the right place to ask this but since one of the last updates for rF2 when I finnish a race the ai takes over when I cross the line I can't maually drive the car back to the pits. I'm guessing it's JSON parameter anybody know ?

Last edited:
My gearshifter issues are fixed. Sign me up! Also whats the BOP like? All fairly balanced?
In please Denis, thank you.
Not really the right place to ask this but since one of the last updates for rF2 when I finnish a race the ai takes over when I cross the line I can't maually drive the car back to the pits. I'm guessing it's JSON parameter anybody know ?
sign me up please ill give it a go
Welcome guys. :)
I will sign off to try enter The Race All-Star race
Good luck Pauli and thanks for letting us know. :thumbsup:

My best practice lap is 10 seconds off the pace. I must have have missed the memo on how to add 200 bhp to a group c car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%