Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

Download-->link :cool: Enjoy all!!
------------------

[FONT=&quot]2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By Mak-Corp [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We need to thank all the people who made this possible. It has been many months coming, but hopefully you will all enjoy the countless hours put into this mod. First and most, Günthar Rowe for his dedication and hard work. Gunthar built pretty much everything from ground up based on the Mak-Corp rFactor version. The physics are 100% new for the Race version. Of course he couldn’t have done it without the countless hours of testing and feedback from all the beta testers at RaceDepartment. The list is very long, Niklas Vesterinen, Arno Hoog and Ventis Didrihsons are just some of the names that come to mind. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you all for your dedication!!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Special Remark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RaceDepartment.com has the full exclusivity to Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 mod until March 31st, 2010. The mod is not to be uploaded to any other public sites until then!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]League Edition Cars[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All cars have the same performance in the League Edition[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Installation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Extract to main Race07 folder[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Example: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\**you-user-name**\race 07\[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Adjusting the 7th Gear[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7th gear cannot be changed in the garage using the default Simbin interface. There are 2 options around this issue:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Manual adjustment[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Save your setup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Open your setup .svm file in notepad (setup files are saved in ...Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\CarSetups\**Track name**)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Scroll down to this entry:[/FONT]
Code:
[DRIVELINE]
     FinalDriveSetting=1
     ReverseSetting=3
     Gear1Setting=2
     Gear2Setting=17
     Gear3Setting=27
     Gear4Setting=38
     Gear5Setting=47
     Gear6Setting=57
     Gear7Setting=66
     DiffPumpSetting=30
     DiffPowerSetting=15
     DiffCoastSetting=20
     DiffPreloadSetting=5
[FONT=&quot]4. Adjust “Gear7Setting=66” to change the 7th gear up or down. Moving it from 66 to 67 is the same as adding 1 click in the garage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Adjust “FinalDriveSetting=1” up or down to set the final drive ratio. Possible values are: 0, 1, 2 or 3.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. Save setup.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. Alt+Tab back into game and reload your setup.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Using MotecDX/MotecAdd[/FONT][FONT=&quot] -> [/FONT][FONT=&quot]further info here[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are using that realtime telemetry (dual monitors or on-screen) Alekhine implemented the feature to change the 7th gear and the final drive ratio right in the garage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- "CTRL+G" (then +/-) adjusts the 7th gear (all information are displayed on the screen)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- "CTRL+F" (then +/-) adjusts the final drive.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pit stops [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Again, we have contacted Simbin to see if it was possible to reduce the pitstop length (it is about ~30s vs. ~10s in RL). The short answer was "no we cant, deal with it". To work around that issue we worked on optimizing the tire grip and wear so that 1, 2 and even 3 pit stop strategies were possible in a 90mins race depending on the compound. It is still not perfect as every track is a little different, however based on the feedback from RDFOC and FPWS we are very close. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Removing driver's visor in the cockpit view [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Copy mmg_f1_fpvisor.DDS from mmg_f1_fpvisor_no_visor.rar to [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]...Steam\SteamApps\mart159\race 07\Gamedata\Teams.....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Copy the DDS file ONLY the teams folder not MMG add-ons![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stalling the car[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Engine is not fitted with on-board starter as per real life[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cars technical info [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Optimum tyre temperatures (all compounds front and rear)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]95ºC/203ºF[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brakes:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ducts: 7 settings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cold 50% Drop in Torque: 100ºC/212ºF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Optimum Start Temp: 550ºC/1022ºF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Optimum Finish Temp: 750ºC/1382ºF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hot 50% Drop in Torque: 1450ºC/2642ºF[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Optimum engine running temperature for the League Edition motor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]106.4ºC/223.5ºF[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Average engine life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16000 seconds / ~ 4 hours 25 minutes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Engine life random variable[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5880 seconds / ~ 1 hour 38 minutes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Others[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wet tires textures are still work in progress.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Support[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For any technical support visit [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mak-Corp forum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or contact Eric Kaczmarek @ RaceDepartment[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Copyright Notice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The 3D Car Models, Helmet Models, 2D Car Textures, Other 2D textures, Sound files, are all owned by [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAK-Corp and must not be used without permission. Driver body, gear animations are owned by Simbin and used purely for simulating a more realistic feel to the mod. No content of this mod should be used [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]without permission.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]F1, Formula 1, the Formula 1 team names and liveries are all property of their respective owners. We[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]do not have any affiliation with the FIA or the FOM and this mod is created for the community for free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]as a free add on to be enjoyed by those who love the sport. Please respect the rules and regulations[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]governed by the FIA and FOM and do not use any of their trademarks for commercial purposes without[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]express prior consent from them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]League Usage License[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All racing leagues, corporate entities and or event owners must be MMG Certified Leagues to use this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mod and also have the MMG Certified Leagues logo on their site for the seasons they use this mod.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Registration for becoming a certified league is free and can be done via the link below...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]League Registration[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MAK-Corp reserves the right to terminate a league's certificate to use and run our mods at any given[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]time. By applying to become a certified league you understand and agree to abide by our copyright,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]league usage rules and permissions for content usage.[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Leagues have the right to alter the car and helmet liveries, tyre textures, and physics.[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Leagues have the right to change the team names and driver names to reflect their league's member teams. [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]League versions must remain solely on the league site and not posted in any other community site for download.[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Menu must remain as is with the original menu created by MAK-Corp.[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Leagues must make clear clarification that their version is purely a league version built on MAK-Corp's original release and must not try to claim the content or mod as their own.[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]For any changes required that are not listed here, please contact us at support@mak-corp.net for permission.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Permission Requests for content usage and/or editing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you wish to use specific content from this mod in your own mod, then please contact us at[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]support@mak-corp.net for permission. Any mods found to be using content from our mod without[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]permission will be reported and have their files removed from the web.[/FONT]

Finally! The beta was amazing and yet you guys somehow made it even better. I noticed if I damage my front wing, when I pit it doesn't get replaced/fixed, and other than the long load times (single player) these cars handle like a dream (and the sense of speed...WOW!)

Finally! The beta was amazing and yet you guys somehow made it even better. I noticed if I damage my front wing, when I pit it doesn't get replaced/fixed, and other than the long load times (single player) these cars handle like a dream (and the sense of speed...WOW!)

Hi Dustin, When you go to pit after you have damage to your front wing, on your pit menu do you have it selected (should be highlighted green) and hit confirm to get the damages fixed. That might be one thing that you might want to look at. But I've been part of the BETA and haven't noticed anything like that happening. I even tried to repair a wheel that came off on track in the pits but it was not able to be fixed as of course it was broken off. Just a suggestion for you to try out and see if you have it selected in your pit menu.

Cheers

Average engine life
[FONT=&quot]16000 seconds / ~ 4 hours 25 minutes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Engine life random variable[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5880 seconds / ~ 1 hour 38 minutes[/FONT]
I have an idea what the first one means (if I race for 4:25 the likelyhood is close to 1 that my engine is dead), but what does the second one mean?

Yep (I've had this game for over a year now :)), I made sure the option was selected (green) and I confirmed the selection. In the pits it tells me they are underway on repairing the damage (fixing) and after about 22-23 seconds I'm let go but the front wing is still missing but the option is no longer green...

I had the old beta installed still...could that be causing a problem? The install instructions didn't mention anything to delete prior to the install but perhaps I should go and delete everything for F1 and reinstall?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.2%