Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

Indeed I do use SimracingManager now. At first it didn't work for me but eventually I figured it out. It seems not to like the "unselect all" command. That's actually how I found the offending "F1" mod that was breaking the Mak corp mod.

In regard to the "Bouncing wheels" the Simbin RR mod really suffers from it, but for me it's not just visual, the FFB jerks the wheel off my hands sometimes. On the Mak mod not quite as much but I have to lower the FFB to be able to control the car. The other strategy I use, if available, is to use a harder compound. I don't remember which mod let me do that because unfortunately in Race 07 there are only 2 types of tires: wet and dry.

But I have to say that aside for the initial bouncing wheel effect, the Mak mod is the best F1 mod I have ever driven and I prefer it in Race 07 to the rfactor version (then again, I am not a big rFactor fan, I seem to miss the "edge of the tire" feel in it, as if the tarmac was covered by minuscule ball bearings).

Anyway Ghuntar, your mod is absolutely a joy to drive and I am so very glad that now I don't have to rebuild my steam directory just to play it. I used to see some servers running it but I could never join. Now I will. Thank you for your efforts.

I have a question about this mod: I see it running online on some of the free servers but it looks like they are also running some extra cars alongside it. Not justany car, looks like from the description some previously missing 2007F1 (or remodded). And notjust in one server.

bottom line, I am unable to join because I am missing those cars. does anyone know anything about it?

Corrado, next time you look at the server, hover your mouse over the Unknown Class and you get a pop-up telling you the cars you have and then a few unknown ones at the end. Double check that all the cars you have installed are listed and now are missing... If you have a classing mod, the the F1 2007 cars that clash will be seen as unknown.... e.g. if the Ferrari is clashing, it will be missing in the list and and unknown will be added. I don't have any "extra" F1 2007 cars an there is usually 8 or so servers avail that I can join.

Race 07 unknown server F1 mmg

Hello all

What mod may conflict with Mak-Corp League 2007 Formula 1 Edition
I have the same probblema of "OS-CHRIS" (member) I removed GTR2 GT but nothing remains "unknown".
I would appreciate help from someone who understand how to solve problem

thank you very much

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back