Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

Thank you Mr. Gunther Rowe.

I doubt my memory that there was F1 Setups when it was not released as only for beta players.
but now it is disappeard....has it moved ?

and thanks again for your great Mod~:redface:

Just an Idea, I had:
The Differential up to 87%, and the Camber to -2.9°.
After this, you have more traction if you press the throttle, and I was more than 2 seconds faster on Road America.
Cheers
29manzglade

Awesome mod, guys. I'd like to find a group running this mod and try my hand with them. Will the templates be released soon for custom livery/paint, etc? Or are they already out and I just missed them?

still have a problem with the cars, i made a short clip and maybe one of you can compare it to whats going on with the mod, btw this is the only mod i have installed
you can start improving yourself with no accelerating in turns... I can see that you are pushing too hard in the end of turn.. just try it...and then push a little bit more..and more and more until you will get out of the track and you will know your limit (and then it is only practice)

Are you running on a default setup? Is this happening on all tracks or only on Imola?

Note that these are openwheelers that are much stiffer than other kind of cars that absorb bumps better.

You can also try to disable world movement and g-force simulation etc in the options menu. Makes the cam more steady

the wheels are just jumping up and down and the car doesnt have any grip at all, tried couple of tracks and same thing, it is the default setup. could someone make a video on the same bit at imola so i can see if it is a problem or am i just going nuts.

It must be your driving style then, as i am not experiencing it. Like ondrej says you are too early on the throttle. Try to gradually increase the throttle when you are half way or 3/4 into a corner. Brake hard but steady and release it slightly when you enter the apex of the corner.

Tip: set your throttle sensitity to 0% if you are using pedals, makes you go out of the corners much smoother.

its not going through the corner, its breaking into it thats the problem, maybe the game is not for me. well thanks for your time guys, ill try to play with the setup or something and if thats not gonna work, ill just install rfactor again.

It must be your driving style then, as i am not experiencing it. Like ondrej says you are too early on the throttle. Try to gradually increase the throttle when you are half way or 3/4 into a corner. Brake hard but steady and release it slightly when you enter the apex of the corner.

thats exactly what I meant.. even better explained :)

its not going through the corner, its breaking into it thats the problem, maybe the game is not for me. well thanks for your time guys, ill try to play with the setup or something and if thats not gonna work, ill just install rfactor again.

what is with braking? I am looking on your video again and again... and I see your problem in accelerating in the corner.. and that jumping - hard to say... what I want to you do is record the whole lap and better on Nurburgring GP (I can't get into the game now but I remember this track with this mode) and set your world movement and g-force simulation as disabled at all and maybe I will be able to help you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%