Major issue with T-LCM pedals - throttle and clutch get stuck

Hi, I use T-LCM pedals connected via USB together with G29 wheel (i don't have a thrustmaster wheel).

The issue is that my pedals randomly "disconnect" from my PC when not only playing, but just testing them in the Calibration Software. The throttle pedal gets stuck at either 0 or 100% and there is nothing I can do. Same goes for the clutch pedal. The brake pedal remains working, though. They don't disconnect completely as the brake pedal remains working and they're visible in the Device Manager. The blue led light at the back is still there. Calibration Software stops detecting them and I have to plug them again. But it works only for a while.

But it happens over and over again.
What I did:
-changed USB ports (I tried all of them - no result)
-replaced the USB cable (they're recognised but no input)
-flashed my BIOS in case it's USB support problem (no result)
-tried different version of Windows 10 (no result)
-I took the whole PC apart and then rebuilt again (no result)

HOWEVER, I tested those pedals on 2 different computers and they worked perfectly fine. So I'm sure it's something related to my PC, but I have no idea.

Please help, I'll appreciate any kind of help. I'm about to freak out 'cause I have no idea what should I do and I can't race. I've literally tried everything.

PC:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
MOBO MSI B450M mortar
RTX 2060
2x8 GB RAM DDR4

Im so disappointed with these pedals - glitchy AF - currently can't get the throttle pedal to be recognized at all and the brake and clutch only work in the windows test panel.

The cal software that TM uses doesn't detect any pedal movement at all.

Pedals were working and then TM 2024 driver update broke it all.

Upvote 0
I'm still running 4.TTRS.2021 as that has been bulletproof for me. Only issue I've had with the pedals in over 3yrs is I broke the throttle spring some months ago but replaced easily with slightly stronger ones.

Upvote 0
Hi, happened this issue to me (gas signal completely stuck in random position until disconnecting everything) just after installing rumble motors (xbox controller motors arduino controlled) in pedal arms.

If I remove power to that rumble motors everything works fine. When powering them, gas signal gets stuck in a few minutes .

Seems something related to EMI due to those rumble motors. Will try to shield them someway. Will keep you informed.

Just to know.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back