Maintenance.

Hi,

now they added some new features for VR (what is realy nice to see improvements for VR! ;))
- Made the HUD size dependent on the distance to it.
- Made it possible to adjust the distance to the HUD via two bindable keys

.. but for me it doesnt work. I've binded several keys to adjust the distance to HUD, but I don't see any difference..???

Does someone get it to work?

Hi,

now they added some new features for VR (what is realy nice to see improvements for VR! ;))
- Made the HUD size dependent on the distance to it.
- Made it possible to adjust the distance to the HUD via two bindable keys

.. but for me it doesnt work. I've binded several keys to adjust the distance to HUD, but I don't see any difference..???

Does someone get it to work?
Yes, it works flawless here. Did key bindings on my keyboard and i can adjust it to my liking. Really love it

That sucks. AC has a file where you can set the supersampling value. This means I need to set it in the control panel each time and reset it when I switch between games. It also means that I can't launch from simexperience and use the values there either. Ugh!!! Killing me here R3E.
I dont need steamvr to play assetto in vr. Can play without starting up steamvr

Last edited:
Well I must say the VR is greatly improved. Running at a resolution of 3440 x 1440 everything on high and of course the usual ones off and running a solid 90 fps. A good improvement for me.:) I would say it's pretty, if not close enough to do an online race.
The menu looks very sharp now :inlove: but also overall graphics in game are much better. Was really enjoying yesterday eve.
Do you have also black screen on your monitor since the update? Need to find out how i can get it back to see my gameplay on monitor. Think its ok for extra fps in vr but it sucks during breaks and making a setup. I hope there is a key binding to it?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%