Sell Main Performance Sim Pedals GT with Hydraulic Brake. Custom 80/20 mount.

Very nice set of hanging GT style Main Performance Sim Pedals with the Hydraulic brake. I have had them for a while now, but have decided to go with a more F1 style. The master cylinder and slave cylinder have both been recently rebuilt. I have built a custom 80/20 mount for these to make them super rigid as I wasn't impressed with the original mounting solution, there was too much flex in it. I will sell with the original mount or the 80/20 mount. These also have a Leo Bodnar board for the controller. The original MPPC controller board was having some issues that turned out to be a bad USB plug on the board. The Bodnar board is a drop in replacement except it has to be externally mounted. Which isn't a big deal. It works the same as the MPPC board did.

These are the best feeling hydraulic set I have used so far.

Like I said they are in good shape and come with a small selection of rubber bushings and the tools shown.

Free shipping to the continental US. International will charge actual shipping cost plus insurance.

$900 Shipped with the 80/20 mount

$800 Shipped with the original Mounting hardware. (Obutto mount)

OBO

The pictures of below with the original hardware are from the previous seller, I did not have any pictures of the pedals before I built the 80/20 mount. I have misplaced the manual that is shown. If I find it I will include it.

Attachments

• 2619550.jpg
    2619550.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    845 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_0026.jpeg
    IMG_0026.jpeg
    830.9 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:

Latest News